CPU testing review

I agree dude but being a server that helps the devs with bugs and server managment I dont think they have much choice.

Well it would have been best in my opinion to have new starter cores and new flight models for each one like they did when they created the game with HV, SV and CV, and those flight models could have been specific to that type of vessel, real specialization, but CPU is a little different to that, its more about progression and the new flight model is strange compared to other games with realistic flight controls so I get where people are coming from when they say its odd.

The new flight model see, is one fit for all vessels, which makes building anything really different close to impossible unless you simply accept its going to fly like a besser brick, it means similarity in alot more builds rather than diversity, it also means a general shrinking of most builds, especially for MP, which is good for performance but thats about all.
When the only tweeks you have is a few CPU extenders, and its the same for every flying vessel in the game now, its not more diverse.

More diverse is breaking that up, so the game has multiple flight models, not one.
Thats true diversity and specialization, as seen in other games that have done it right.

CPU should have been tech level.
And that could have been a 100 level feature.
Added awesome progression to the game, real goals for real gains, slightly increasing hitpoints of all blocks at each level up and little tweeks like that.

A 100 level tech system, brings to the game incentive beyond, ‘‘what do we do after midgame’’.

People still have ‘‘something’’ to strive for, even though the game is not finished.

Now Ive seen, and alot of the folks on this server have seen the incredible programming Jascha and Co have done for Empyrion, and the places these guys took the game when no one else could even dream of doing that, so when the game gets close to Beta I think we might see some pretty awesome Mods come out of the HWS crew, some that might address some of these flight control things and no doubt some we have not even imagined.

For now though we need to basically get used to CPU, let the devs take it where it goes and go from there.