Cross server config

Thank you very much all the info helped . Question do you have to be in the CSW Outgoing orbit to warp to the other server?
???

1 Like

Yes. But you can set Outgoing and Incomming Oribt to the same Playfield. That way you arrive and leave from the same orbit.

Oh can u? :smiley: something i didnt even know :smiley:

Yeah… I know… I tend to forget to tell what things I did…

1 Like

wont that mess stuff up when ppl are incomeing? with the wipe of the orbit and such? or no wipe anymore? :stuck_out_tongue:

No wipe anymore.

1 Like

okay here is what’s going on I made my csw incoming orbit but it does not show on my map. I used EmpPlayfieldGenerator and EPD to create every thing then I moved all the file to my sever and put them in the right folders. but when I am on I am in space and I typed sectors reveal and I don’t see it. what am I doing wrong?

did u remove the sectors.yaml from the save game? That might be your issue.

But sounds like u started a fresh game.

Did u use EPG to give it a icon and collor otherwise u cant see them.

Other then those 2 idk. Need to see the files it self to really know whats going on.

okay got it, Now when I did a sector CSW Incoming in command prompt and it tells me the sector does not exist. but it shows on the sectors map, when I try to type it tells me CSW Outgoing does not exist and I need visit it, Now I am in that orbit. let me know how you can check my file and I will let you see them

I guess I am at a stand still. don’t know what to do

Do I need to make blank playfields? and if o does it get put in the csw dir or does it go in with the rest of my planets?

u have to make a playfield ye in your game otherwise the sector.yaml wont understand it. Goes into the files where all playfield are ur useing

I have done that and I can see them while in game I warped to it. on both servers. when I try to warp it says it does not exist. Should the play fields be empty?

u mean when u try in game to fly to the playfield it says it doesnt excist? or when u try CSW?

when I try to CSW

When I try to CSW

then u made a error in your csw config. The playfield name u used has to be the same name as playfield incomeing and outgoing in CSW

it is the same my play field name is Albion and in the CSW config the Playfield Incoming and Playfield Outgoing is both Albion and the path is C:\FTP Access\Albion\

Sounds all right, but hard to tell without really seeing stuff.

Think is better if @Jascha takes a look. He knows it better then i do =)

dors the playfield have to be empty?