Cross Server Warp Update

I was csw from NA to Sanctuary and my cv hasn’t spawned Work Horse 2980423
Im now stuck in the csw sanctuary space and need my cv and loot back please

1 Like

Around the same time he lost his stuff the server went down and still hasn’t came back up… Been a good 30 minutes now maybe more. Please fix @Jascha @hopskotch @RexXxuS :heart:️ Thank you

Sorry guys. Sanctuary had quite some issues (not CSW related)
We clean it up now. Need to format completly :frowning:

Backup, also from your CSW is made. So as soon as its up i redo your csw.

So if anyone still had CSW problems due to the Server crash last night let me know. We have them all stored.

Quick Update: With Alpha 6.5 coming very soon CSW will get the long awaited update :slight_smile:
All Structure Data like Groups, Ammo, Fuel, O2, Signals, Codes… whatever will be warped too. Thanks to the Devs!

And if that works also the ships will be located as they were before (so no stuck in ship bugs). Still testing that though

2 Likes

Last night I did a CSW from NA to SAN. It was just after the 3 AM EDT (8 AM EU Central?). I think I actually saw you log off the server Jascha right as we had the issue. Two of the SVs got fused together when we warped into pvp space. I was not able to place another core in the SV and the P Menu was not responding. Was wondering if I could get respawned (maybe placed in the CSW space where I could pick it up)

Good work on retaining the fuel/o2/pentax, device groups, and signal logic. Seems almost flawless now. Would be nice if you could transfer our currently worn armor as well with the warp :slight_smile:

Hey,

so about what SV’s are you talking. Are they now destroyed? by you? or what happend?

To prevent that try to stop moving for a few seconds on your csw:start-server, already before you typoe csw:start.
If you move after the commands you risk that the tool has to decide where to place all vessels.

If that happens you can use the cb:getshiphere:ID command and the sv will be ported to you.

CSW from San to NA just ate my prefab SV and inventory.
Arrived in NA and tried redocking SV it went poof. Oh well its a prefab.
Return to my CV get CSW warning and was logged. Thought it was one of my guys so
went to SAN. No CV. Went to EU. No CV. Returned to NA. Logged in seated in my cockpit
inventory gone. 2 epics. 800 pentax 1300fusion and some misc pvp parts.

Sorry guys. We accidentally reverted the fix with another fix. So we fixed the reverted fix again…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I think I soon need to be fixed too :wink:

2 Likes

The CSW process itself went okay.

It was warping out of CSW into Concordia orbit was where the SVs went wonky. The one in the picture I just left floating there. I could not core it for some reason, couldn’t get into the P menu, it’s like it’s been ghost cored or something. Not sure if this has anything to do with the failed server hardware.

When the SVs got fused, one of the hulls got partially transferred to the other SV. We manually multitooled every SV block out of the CV hull to get the CV free from the SV (the CV was essentially tackled). But the SV was just unresponsive and I just left it there. The ID and position is in the di window of that screenshot above.

Forgot I had a few more pics:

(yellow SV got part of the black SV copied onto its blocks, the floating blocks had the same ID of the yellow SV)

Didn’t see you on discord earlier…will try again tomorrow I guess.

I guess the cb:getshiphere function did not work either or?