CSW Obduction

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: I play on NA and EU and my friend CSW’d from EU to NA to bring me items and for me to give him items to bring to EU. After the loot was exchanged both of our cv’s/sv’s were in csw near each other. I had gotten OUT of seat and he got into HIS cv not my cv and HE CSW’d. I didn’t know he was csw’ing so soon and apparently the message popped up saying “CSW COMPLETE” for ME. When I relogged on NA server my whole inventory and backpack items were gone and his and my cv and his and my sv within cv’s were gone. So I am assuming my NA character’s “persona” might have gone to EU and possibly OVERRIDDEN my EU character. I do not know this am assuming but this could possibly ERASE my EU character and replace it with my NA character from what I heard. I PRAY you can save me as I didn’t want to nor typed in the csw command it took me and my and his cv without me choosing to.
Player(s) with issue: Sephroh
Server: NA and EU
Time (cb:time): 10:45AM 9/2/18
Playfield: CSW warp**Structure Name(s):** Write here
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: Bring back my CV/sv “the sv was my eye” also the black banshee and there contents and reverse the entire csw. it could have overridden my EU character with my NA character. I play on both EU and NA. NA has ocd 6 with a lot of things. EU has OCD 5 with a TON of things. TY

Hello @cylocx

sorry for the wait… I hope @Jascha can check it out asap but I will see how I can help you for now. Give me a min.

Who is your friend called in the game?

I need these details to be able to help you at all

If your friend did a CSW while you are there and both of you are in one faction, then yes you will be warped to.
If so just enter the other server and warp back.

Only Bank coins, Inventory and RP get overwritten. Everything else stays.

Do you play separately on both server? Never CSW?

Loon is my buddy if you ask him the id number it doesn’t show me in structure commander.

59640777 Sephs Golden Boi

59640778 HMSS Loon Refit

Yes I play seperatley on each server and I personally never CSW. so when I was obducted I have no clue what happened and I don’t want to login to either server till I pray you will fix me.

Black Banshee MK1
59640779 is the final vehicle “it was private”

me and swivel did not know about what happened and I never got to warp or anything before he csw’d as he didn’t tell me he was about to csw… also idk if we were taxed I hope not… would you be able to fix all the things that happened and give me back my vehicles and my inventory/backpack stuff with all they contained. Also you said RP/credits are overridden? Please don’t let that occur I’ve lost so much already.

So the ships in question are Golden Boi, HMSS Loon Refit and Black Banshee MK1, right?

Your or Swivels easy process would just be login to EU, do the CSW back to NA and report back here.
Then we can fix the RP / Credits which might got overwritten.

I will check the guide and add that — we thought it is logical that two guys in the same faction are CSWd if one guy is entering the command.

he said the black banshee is mine its private. the other 2 are his

so you want swivel to csw back to NA with my vehicles?
he wont be able to take my private one though

It could work that way but I guess to much work for you.

So you must login to EU anyways and do at least your CSW back to NA.
Report back if you did that.

I personally must csw from Eu to NA? or swivel?

I am on NA what do I do now?

You, since CSW is “reserved” for your player and your private ship is waiting on EU.
If Golden Boi, HMSS Loon Refit are your ships let me know when you are on EU.
Then I switch it to your faction and you jump with all 3 ships back to NA.

ok logging into EU

I am on Eu and I cannot move lol
or type commands