CSW Obduction

The 2 ships are set to you.
Can you jump with all 3 to NA now?

ok I will try to csw to NA with these 3 umm what do I type when I get there? and should I do anything before?

this isn’t the cv I took however it was the loon refit eye and black banshee

ah I found them I hope it doesn’t take this cv you brought me here with also

so I have no clue what I should do? should I dock the 2 sv’s onto my cv?

Ok here again, and everything is working like this and not different:

You are in faction CAT.
You have 3 ships around you, 2 set to faction CAT (Golden Boi, HMSS Loon Refit) and one private one the Black Bansee), right?

Now just type “csw:start:na” and follow the chat.

CSW is essential to play on 2 servers.
More info here:

ok your info. is correct and they are all docked going to csw now!

it wanted to take my daybreaker with me I flew a bit away from it hopefully there is a distance rule

It needs some time until it recognize them. I can warp the ship away from you too

it is saying “you can only warp with a ship” I am guessing because I said NO to the 1st CSW that wanted to take the daybreaker and the rest I don’t want to take the daybreaker but only what I am in and what is docked

would you warp the daybreaker to where it originally was in Peacekeeper west where I was by my repair station?

TY rexxxus for saving me! I will check my bank etc on both servers. I hope I didn’t lose anything :slight_smile:

No problem - now you know how CSW works. It’s used ~ 100 times per day.

Yes, check everything and let us know later. On HWS 99% is never lost.

Eu and NA’s ocd bank RP etc seem in tact all my stuff seems fine TY so much I hope anyone who reads this ticket or anything you add to guide knows that CSW is a special feature that needs to be researched heavily

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.