Current State of Game Changes

Are you on NA or EU?

EU ofcourse

Come to NA. Bring all your stuff. We’ll make it our stuff.

1 Like

to little people on NA :slight_smile:
and bad ping :confused:

Well then I would say because your pirates suck! LBP is generating plenty of salt via PvP. Read any of the locked threads about people raging about us.

If you want to come to NA and build a space base I would be more than happy to siege it for you. I haven’t had a nice base pinata in a while. People stopped building them for some reason.

Though it might be because we’ve been killing them all.

Ha - you think good ping will make you lag less?!

Yeah - too bad planetary bases are still a nightmare of core overlaps and everything hidden underground making the time investment totally not worth it.

Also we’ve been regularly getting 90-100 people on NA at US prime time. I’m not sure how may more people need to be online before the “to little people” description goes away.

We already got this. Every day (every), our faction catch CV-bug with pilot stuck in ship
 Sometimes we catch this bug for 2-3 times per day. This Tax, makes PvP-worlds overcrowed right now.

LOL
 1st time see so greedy man
 Faction planet gives u TONS of resources
 No reason to cry about own-planets, which didnt gives anything more, than simple faction-planet.

bad idea. All factions (except Pirates) got easy conditions to earn RP. Tons of RP. In 3.0 u got 1 RP per day, and that was hardcore. Now u got TONS of RP per day

If we talks about number of AMD - STOP THIS. STOP PLS! Dat AMD-fields - lags like hell. Even on Pirate planet, there 15-30 AMD on each deposits, and they lagged hard. If every one will come to faction planets to put their AMD
 Apocalypse will come soon. Just try imagine, if EVERY 2nd player, put his AMD on deposit. (But we know, that almost ALL players, 100% place AMD on iron), imagine dat number of AMD on one deposit.

If autominers ‘lag’ hard, then they aren’t programmed properly. I believe they really shouldn’t use any resources by precalculating and postcalculating everything instead of doing it every game-tick. I would like to know why they drain so many resources actually (if they do at all).

If you say that they dump ALL AM automatically on iron (which makes sense), then it would make even more sense for players to also put them on the donator planets on all iron depo’s (if any) as well, even if it are just a few. And honestly, I personally AM every PVE planet I can on every single deposit. If I had a donator planet, I would definitely AM the hell out of it even if it are just common deposits.
Iron is the most used resource after all. Even if it’s just a common ore, it’s still valuable due to it’s consumption.

There are no wipes on those planets so autominers of people who quit the game or whatever will remain there until 5.0 for no reason. Autominers should have a decay timer of like 3 days. If you do not service them within those 3 days, they get deleted. I service mine twice a day (if the server let’s me login), which is the optimal case.
But this feature only makes sense if autominers truly cause server problems. If it is just your PC that can’t handle it, then this feature makes no sense to me.

And AlexAKM, no matter what you call me, it is still pay2win. And if this is really that insignificant to you, then you won’t mind prohibiting it right? ;). Again I agree that it is a super tiny advantage but nonetheless, it is technically pay2win.

I think u hadnt visit such fields yet
 One of our iron deposit got 26 AMD
 If u go near, FPS drops to 20-30 points. This is horrible, for simple “structure/device” (?). While devs hadnt optimize it, I think we need do not open Faction-planets to other factions.

It’s really not but ok. Our resource bottleneck isn’t common resources, it’s sathium.

Oh, and sathium

But what it really is is sathium.

That’s why this is me when I kill a ship made up of combat steel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GHX8dvuFUQ

But it seems like you’ve made up your mind and despite people telling you that we’ve largely given up on clearing out our AM’s on our planet then sure. Pay2win. Nailed it.

FPS lag is not the same as server lag.

My FPS drop when I’m mining due to the lighting effects - but that doesn’t make the server lag.

technically - u just looks like greedy man. Even ONE planet with AMD, give u tons of Ores. If u would be honest to yourself - U dont need such number of ores. AND u wouldnt need them later.

I craft tons of stuff for faction, and still got tones of not used resources. If u didnt go PvP every day, if u didnt lost 2-3 battle-CV per day - than u didnt need more. U just make tons of resources for
 for nothing. Just great numbers, with 0 sense. And there is no difference, got u AMD on 1, or on 2, 3, 4 or 5 Planets. U any way got tons of ores, which u couldnt use in this moment. U just collect numbers. Its “win”? Nope. Win its when u defeat your enemy, and got prizes from this (his ship, cargo, stuff etc). This is win. And donator-planet, didnt give u any advantages in this moment.

Who care about SERVER lag, when your client freezed for 10-20 sec?.. Guys really, u play for YOURSELF, or for SERVER? Server could didnt lag, but for me, if my client freezed - its fail. We fight - server ok, but I freezed. I lost by freeze - and I must be happy, bc server didnt got lag? wtf???

If AMD makes lags - than its means - it MAKES LAGS. And there is no matter - server or client lag. Player couldnt play - thats main problem.

Ooooh you are just having client side performance issues. I have seen some AM fields on Earth with ~15+ AM’s. But no not 26+ I think. And 7/10 are offline and approaching a wipe 9/10 of those are offline because people don’t service them in time. Easy to spot my own miners :). I guess that offline miners drain less performance. I still gotta cap my FPS to 60.

So in that case, if that is the only problem, I see no real problem there :P. Ask the devs for more optimized AM prefabs (easier materials or less tri’s or whatever). The only things that worry me would be server-side problems. Client side performance issues are doable in this game. Or ask for an extra LOD with a really small range.

Also that is NOT lag. That is an FPS issue. And I doubt I will have it with even 30 active AM’s to be honest. My PC is several years old but it was a very powerful pc for it’s time.

Pirates lost their ships often, so all AMD supported in time. All Iron AMD works 24/7. 2 days ago was my turn to collect ores, and when I arrived to 26 AMD (all on) - that was epic. FPS drops hard.

In such case, why we put core limits? Do the same - write to devs about optimization. 0 logic.

Im buy the game. I wonna play it. All client issues - are important and must be fixed. Client always right©

Now you write that you need all AMD because of the massive losses
 But yet you seem against an exclusive-or rule on reasons of me being greedy (which is probably true :slight_smile: ).

If nobody asks for better AM optimization, they will never do it. Ask them to stresstest it themselves with 30-60 AM’s. It’s an easy fix anyway.

Client issues are important yes. But not as important as server issues. And even less important if you can fix it by getting a better PC