CV AUX cores missing after a server hiccup

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> CV AUX cores missing after a server hiccup

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Zipursky

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> august 12, ~ 17:50

On which Playfield?
=> Ooantet

Structure Name(s)?
=> HMCS IROQUOIS

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>
How can we help you now?
=> I lost 5 CV AUX cores due to a server hiccup and was hoping to get them back

Welcome to HWS @zipursky
sorry for the inconveniences. Unfortunately you are not alone with it and we can’t help with such losses. If the server has issues our logging has issues as well.

It’s definitely is an inconvenience . Drone components aren’t exactly easy to come by, it probably took me somewhere around 5 hours to get the materials necessary to build those. As for nothing you can do about it I don’t really believe that. I watched DrDark do all sorts of things for people on the RE server including replacing lost items, but perhaps those players paid more than I did. As for the logs, the cores existed long before the problems on the server began so back up logs showing they at least existed should as well and current logs should show they don’t. On a side note it was only 4 not 5 lost.

Losing items is of course frustrating, but nobody is against you here.
I have only replaced ships if I was 100% sure they were deleted by game bug, and logs are always what I check to find the cause.
If there are no logs, not much can be done here.
When I (rarely) have replaced items, it has been because I was provided with an unedited video showing exactly what happenedz beyond all doubt.

Also FYI, all members of the HWP are volunteers and not paid for doing what we do. It doesn’t matter much if people are patrons or not, and most of the time I have no clue if people are.

2 Likes

As Dr. Dark said. It’s not a matter if you believe me or not. It is how we do things and how it is done professionally.
Especially since we handed out items with tickets like these at the beginning 5 years ago, (we were still beginner regarding hosting games) non stop and found out later that our friendliness and trust got abused with false claims.

Before making a ticket you can also always refer to our guidelines here:

If you have a video of how you lost it, then this is the only way we can compensate things like those.
Otherwise the issue is exactly like you describe:

Suddenly it’s 4. If I would have given you 5 straight away you would have gotten 1 cheated. You get the point behind the principle here. Exactly because of that a video would clear this up quickly.

We want to provide a fair server for everyone, real money supporter have NO influence on that!
Again sorry for your losses and have a nice day.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.