Daily loot got reset

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> There are 4 rows with loot, 7 per row, on the HWS connect dashboard.yesterday i got loot to claim from the very first cell despite day before i was somewhere on 3rd row AFAIR. I claim daily loot and vote for server on regular basis, please check it. This issue happened before and yesterday it raised again. I asked in chat and seems that i am not the only one person with this issue.
it is kinda frustrating when you expect to get 75k coins and get 10 pentaxid and 1 AM core instead.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Koresh

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> yesteday morning i suppose

How can we help you now?
=> Please make daily loot progressing stable and without unexpected reset. if there is some reason behind such reset i expect it to be clearly explained somehwere on Dashboard.

well, it does exactly that…it progresses for 28 days/4 weeks and then resets back to start from day one…
it starts and resets on same day for everyone, so if you miss a day, you are not able to collect all rewards

your issue is that you probably believe it is personalized for each player…it is not, we all use the same 4 week time period starting from season start for claiming rewards…and if someone starts playing in middle of that 4 week period, he can’t claim all 28 rewards

as far i know (from previous seasons), that also means that it will again reset to day 1 with the server wipe in about a week

perhaps if you took a few minutes of your time to read a section about daily loot in the Guide part of HWS site, you would know that

3 Likes
  • If you skip one day of 28, you can max. collect 27 loot rewards - you will miss the last x100 HWS RP for example

This means i need to check it everyday for 28 days. OK.

• There is always a fixed global 28 days cycle available for everyone
  • If you start at day 1 of the cycle you are able to grab every Daily Loot until the end.

I thought ** available for everyone** does mean personalized.

perhaps if you took a few minutes of your time to read a section

I did read it. And please point me where is the information about the date/day when the cycle STARTS?

it turned out i am blind i did not see this message:

thanks!

1 Like

yes there is a vast amount of confusingly useful information that doesn’t make sense until the 800th time you’ve read it. in discord there’s always the get help section where you can usually get quicker answers. either way, welcome to the party!

I tried to edit the page to make it a bit easier to understand for future visitors.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.