Decretion of upgrade points

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> One of my faction mates noted their UPs seemed to have decreased. I checked and mine seemed to have dropped for 5k+ to 3.5k but I couldn’t say 100%. Yesterday I checked again and they had dropped to 1.8k. Now they are at 2.2k. I did kill a fair few NPCs though. Something hinky is going on with UPs though as I am very sure I have not actually learnt any new tech in over a week.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Fionn Maccumhail

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Hard to gauge, don’t know at what time over last couple of days they have decreased.

On which Playfield?
=> N/A

Structure Name(s)?
=> N/A

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> N/A

How can we help you now?
=> I don’t think you can. I can always camp flight dude for a while. More of an FYI and also for other players- use your UPs before you lose em. I can just camp plant dude for a while to get more back.

Have you/your faction mate CSW’d during the loss of points?

I absolutely have yes. Don’t think they had mate. I’ll take a screenshot of UPs before and after cswing today just in case.

In terms of csw I also noticed:

1. After csw cb:sethome:id on that ship was cancelled and cb:gohome to base actually drops me about 5km away from base.
  2. I have to remove and replace the teleporter on cswed CV or it can no longer be targeted to teleport to (but you can teleport from just fine).

Yep, Chaotic is right cross-server warp is stealing the upgrade points.
CB:time 19:20ish on NA server prior to CSW:

after CSW and back on NA server:

Goodness only knows how many points lost so far :stuck_out_tongue:

But is there anything left to upgrade?
CSW sets the upgrade points to a fixed value I think, to make sure you have enough.

All of Rex’s new Alien Technology takes 4500 points to unlock each :wink:

I’m having this issue aswell.

Will be fixed in the update today. No more exp Up will be transfered via CSW

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.