Playfield:
=> Gida

Structure Name(s):
=> Star/Shard Fragment

Structure ID(s):
=> n/a

How can we help you now:
=> need to get the Fragment

Did not receive the Fragment, but my NA timestamp is closer to 11 July 0540, on Gida.
I was engaged with the NPC/Dialog for the fragment, when I suddenly died with my finger waiting to click on Accept or whatever it is.

You had the 0 HP bug… of course you died. You wouldn’t have even made it to the shard if you were not bugged. There are 8 ABN Towers surrounding that shard lol I have screenshots of a couple of you TAW guys trying to get the shard while bugged with 0 HP… there is a word for taking advantage of a bug… You have the nerve to make a ticket about it? Come on man…

3 Likes

" Our Code of Ethics

The Art of Warfare (TAW) is defined by its Code of Ethics. This is who we are. We hold our leaders and our members to the highest standards of anyone in the PC gaming arena. If you cannot commit to these standards, you should not apply to TAW.

Code Of Ethics

Section 1: No Cheating

No TAW member will use, store, or test cheats. ***** No member will associate with known cheaters while representing TAW.

No TAW member will glitch. ***** ***** All TAW members will actively avoid glitches that they know, find or are informed about.

No TAW member will purchase unofficial resources for in game use.

***** Cheat:
Any alteration of the official game code and associated files or any use of a program that is meant to alter the behavior of the game in a way that either gives an advantage to players using it or gives a disadvantage to players not using it. Example: wall-hacks, and speed cheats.

***** ***** Glitch:
Use of any game behavior that is either undocumented or unintended by the manufacturer in order to increase one’s personal performance or decrease the performance of others. Example: glitches in walls."

It seems we have a direct breach of HWS Rules and TAW Ethics, and precedence set. Can’t wait to see the outcome.

@RexXxuS

Can we please put an end to these toxic replies to help tickets?

If you look at the history of tickets opened by TAW members almost every single one has some form of toxic troll reply from a non staff member. I really do not understand why people not related to the ticket are even allowed to post in it in the first place.

Speaking of exploits ABN. There was lag for everybody on that playflied. You also took of advantage of it to capture fresh blueprints which you then wasted no time to post for sale in the garage.

To be more specific, when we went to spawn new blueprints there was a huge delay from when they were placed and when they showed up. This meant that ships were left undefended with no ammo or fuel and a fresh unlocked template which allowed you to capture them with ease. Is that not also an exploit?

Fact is everybody in that fight was dealing with broken PVP mechanics in equal measure. We were simply making the most of it.

Stop the one, start another…
So also this is closed. Also here nothing will be given out since you just did not manage to click. Sorry, but not sure what you expect.