Star fragment

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> my faction went to get a star fragment and we got to the console and i had a hard time getting the window to open up, then i finally got the window up and it said i got the 1k RP and the interest. I waited 15 minutes and still have not received the reward.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Dukenukeem

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>03:23

On which Playfield?
=> Gida

Structure Name(s)?
=> Star Fragment

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> i would like the credit for capturing the fragment

Can be up to an hour.

Please leave a comment if you got it by now :slightly_smiling_face:

i have not received it yet

Same for me. Did not receive the Fragment, but my NA timestamp is closer to 11 July 0540, also on Gida.
I was engaged with the NPC/Dialog for the fragment, when I suddenly died with my finger waiting to click on Accept or whatever it is.

Hopefully it has something to do with the 0HP exploit that some people were just abusing so heavily.

3 Likes

Either you interacted with the dialogue terminal or not. If HWS Connect does not verify by now you haven’t clicked

Bro, really? You were exploiting the 0HP bug and you have the nerve to make a ticket about it?

How is this not interacting with the Terminal?
This is what I meant. I interacted with the Terminal, however, I died before I could click Claim.
(not the screenshot from the actual moment. this is a re-creation)

Oz you exploit all day everyday man child get the fuck out of here kid, 14 bases on a HWS fragment that you know rex did not allocate extra resources to that playfield. not to mention the EB interest you exploited and did not report and just tryed to deny the whole server so news did not get out hahahaha

1 Like

Wait so you had 0 hp and tried to claim the fragment and then asked why you don’t have it?

What in the Taw privilege is this!!! Reporting because you didnt gain anything off your exploit?
you guys caused the playfield to lag so hard, that turrets were NOT shooting… then have the nerve to make a report for your rp. this is complete bs… thats why this world is the way it is now… RIP HWS

you sound mad… please watch your language… To be Fair it was only like 3 or 4 bases there till you guys started attacking it… THEN we dropped more bases… cry some more man child.

Ok, enough about that.
No Star fragment will be given. If you did not make it to click the claim button then you did not make it. Simple as that, sorry. If you fell infront of the finish line you would not get a price either.

The absue etc is another topic.

5 Likes

So I had time to check it and got also proofs that this was actually intentional made.
With the full intent to exploit the bad desync issue in PvP right now.
One guy said stuff like “we died but the game didn’t kill us, its not our fault”…
I know we are all frustrated by that but it’s not good to abuse it for personal advantage.

I reverted for 7 TAW members, who gained their Fragment like that, the benefits.
Since no other harm was done here and its first of its kind, I hope there won’t be another time.