Donation: Keep 70m Credits after full wipe (Call me inflation)

It’s not much of a head start honestly. For myself, I rarely pull stuff out of ocd; far more goes in than I remove. Why? Because I have a hoarding problem. The majority of stuff I use I get per season; the only exception is when I want to spawn my crack house at the beginning of the season to get the ball rolling on gathering resources for the season. From there it is all processed into moar crap I stuff in my OCD. Until my OCD is filled with gold bars just because I can, I won’t quit.

2 Likes

I…I never thought i had anything in common with Taco…“tears up”

2 Likes

Haha I couldn’t help but remember this being me. In real life I’m the complete opposite of a hoarder and I am always ‘consolidating’ which to me means selling everything and throwing away 75% of my possessions so that they don’t ‘weigh me down’ incase I ever need to bail… You know run away from real life and move to a remote island. It could happen!!!

In HWS it is bizzare because I was uncharacteristic…i mean in skyrim I never even looted 90% of the time but in EGS on HWS i had to store everything.

Even now I check my OCD after not playing for so long and I have like thousands of medi kits, rations and T2 generators I have like 5000.

How often did I ever draw from the pool… Once in a blue moon.

This is what I meant about forgetting how to survive in a survival game.

Oh I lost a ship, let me spawn a few T2 and go into my 500,000 iron ingots. 2 seconds later… Ding ship ready.

My character is a westernised prick who had more then he could ever need or use… But still it was never enough!

Oh my desire to have moar things carries on to other games…

Skyrim, all the fallout series, I’ll grab everything, no let me rephrase, EVERYTHING and haul it back, even if it’s a 20-30 minute walk back. On Fallout, when I feel I have a big enough stash, I’ll dump it all in a pile making sure none of it is stacked, all singles. Then I’ll shoot a fat man into the pile and wait a few minutes for my computer to render where the hell it all went, and shoot it again.

Too damn funny not to do.

Happens all the time in DayZ, hoarding lotta loot, find some, make friends, kill them, return loot, repeat.

1 Like

I like the current system, but I feel that ocd 7 as a long term aim is still a little bit too expensive It takes soo long that players will become board, before ever achieving this ultimate objective.

1 Like

Don’t worry, he’s opened the flood doors to people hacking your OCD/Bank, which will enable one clan or faction, to totally wipe another one player at a time. Want to talk about greedy? This empowers the natural greed of the human race, especially in PVP related games which by default attract a more greedy player who seeks out self-gratification through exploiting and abusing others.

Evidence? See the many post boasting about destroying other players, specifically noob players.

1 Like

This mentality right here is the reason why we won’t see any progress or new ideas on the server ever again. The OCD came about as a new idea, same with the OAM and EB. The guy links one image and then mentions that there will be limitations and instead of embracing a new option everyone loses their mind and attacks the guy for coming up with something different.

There are ways to limit the impact and still make the implementation of something such as hacking a worthwhile endeavor for those that want to take that route.

1 Like

Not when it hits things people spent real money to work toward. It pisses many people off, especially older players who in the initial stages of HWS, spent money in support of the servers.

Hack our bases? Sure, hack our ships? Sure, but hacking the OCD and Banks, no, absolutely not.

2 Likes

There’s lots of other things that people have spent money on in just the HWS servers that have changed or are for a temporary amount of time. You must not have read the ‘Support Us’ page very clearly, here:

• The combined costs of providing the HWS servers and website to you is over $450 USD per month (just hosting costs)
  • We are helping everyone - donator or not, who is in need and trying to be online as much as we can (Very Active volunteer Staff) - no special “Donator” treatment!
  • Every donation package can be also achieved via ingame playtime and features
  • This is an active alpha system - We may add or remove your favorite features / change the donation system, we can’t please everyone. But let’s keep dialog open.
  • If you want to donate anonymously type in the card “(anony)” as your ingame name
  • One package counts for one of our servers. Choose your proper server from the dropdown button!
  • Every donation is completely voluntary and every penny goes to maintaining the server!

I’ll refer specifically to this one: “This is an active alpha system - We may add or remove your favorite features / change the donation system, we can’t please everyone. But let’s keep dialog open.

If you start giving ultimatums and they end up giving in to them over and over then eventually you will get exactly what you think you want, no changes. Then you’ll get bored and move on.

Well here is a crazy thought. (My faction mates know I am insane and see little flying UFO’s on GG) Just use an Alt account and buy it the keep 70mil. Now you keep 140 mil per season without having to possibly upset the entire economic system.

But then again I am quite mad.

1 Like

How does one buy the 70 mil credits carry over with ingame playtime or currency? Or a donator planet, or trader? Don’t get me wrong, none of these are P2W or even unbalanced, nor do I disagree with the current system. My logic is just very precise and cold .:slight_smile:

With RP farming + Gold in OCD

With RP planets + Origin Planets to live in peace.

With the HWS Marketplace or what UST did.

1 Like

RP points of course, plus the EB. You can get pretty close at least.

Wait, Rex already answered lol.

1 Like

Who summoned the UST? Anyone wants to buy something?

827ad4eb6b88a903d594341a4842578a

1 Like

So now we could say its ok when the 70 mil would buff to 100 mil?ok cool gogo do it. Nice to talk with you boys

130 mil would even be ok

Why does noobs make advertisement here???[quote=“WhizZLe, post:46, topic:10563, full:true”]
Who summoned the UST? Anyone wants to buy something?
[/quote]

Here

Never saw @RexXxuS state this anywhere. In fact you can read his donation changes here:

Donation Changes

He is just trolling and didn’t recognized I reduced some donation prices etc.
I better “delay” this topic to another time.