EAH Help!

I have a server and I am trying to get telnet to work. I am able to connect and send commands through windows Telnet but I can’t get EAH to connect. I have the same settings just keeps telling me to connect telnet first. Help please!

Hey, so obviously you use the Lite Version right?
You are also running the tool remote on your computer not on the server.

Did you allow EAH to connect to the internet? (Firewall)

Did you establish the FTP connection to your server via EAH? If not Telnet will not work, since the telnet data is downloaded via ftp from your dedicated.yaml

What hoster do you use?

Try to search in this forum for your Hoster name or Lite Version / FTP. There might be already the answer. If not let me know and we will do it together.

Thanks for the reply, I figured it out but it seems really laggy. It stops responding when I click on the refresh button, also none of the logs will populate. I have some timetable setting for auto chat every 30 minutes and they are working and send to the server just can’t figure our the logs. Yes I have the lite version and the server is hosted on Nitrado.

hm that is strange. Do you have a good connection to the server?

Nitrado help is found here: Nitrado server setup

Would you mind sending me the EAH logs. Maybe I can see if something is not working.

The Logs directory is empty. Not sure about the lag either, I restarted the server, computer and installed the latest version of EAH and it all seems fine now. Except when I click on any of the buttons under logs and statistics, nothing populates. All the buttons, with the exception of POI’s, works under the features.

how and where to ask the question of interest to me in advance thank you-
I had a problem with the game pops up an error every time I try to leave the planet or try to teleport using the WARNING teleport! You are not allowed to leave Akua

Hey, not sure what you mean.

But EAH has a "Forced Playfield flag that sounds like that message. Just click right mouse on the player-Edit-Edit Information and remove the forced playfield.