Eton CTB Mission

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> was kicked off and unable to enter Eton 2 hours earlier then the terrain wipe which is when we all assumed we had Eton until. so the 9+ members all lost their 13 T3 Auto miners

Player(s) with issue:
=> Farmers Union Faction

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 20:00

Playfield:
=> Eton

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> there should be a time written some where to tell us when we will be kicked off and a warning alarm like with all events and resets. this was our 1st time doing the event and we got stung because there was not enough information or warning.

Hello @Paul-Voller

everything was written accordingly.
As advertised in the frequent server message you can type “ev:list” to see the Description of each event.
I spend some time to extract details like rewards and conditions also in the description.

So 18 hours were valid since 4 months now.

But after some thoughts I take your ticket as suggestion and changed it to 20 hours now, because HWS NA has a different restart schedule in the first place at night.

Have fun.

did it tell us some where that its a full wipe and we lose all our vehicles? because i just learnt that the hard way to

yes:

Black hole says wipe every thing daily on map info Eton says terrain and deposits

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.