On HWS you can play many Events to get new inspirations and gameplay outside the box.
Some of them are automated and handled via Chat commands, some are manually hosted.
Check this Guide out from time to time to see all available Events and their conditions.
SV / HV / CV Deathmatch Events
Deathmatch Event Info
These three events are pure PvP - 1 vs 1 - every 2 hours running.
Both player get the same ship and loadout to be able to fight 20 minutes against each other.
To be declared as winner at the end, it is required to activate the Loot Crate in the Center of the Arena. After you triggered the Motion Sensor by foot, the Loot box will unlock after 5 minutes (plan ahead).
Inside there is a Bomb Drone item, you need to keep in your inventory before the event ends. (do not drop it - you can’t pick it up anymore)
Deathmatch Event Prize
- 100k credits
- 7 HWS Reputation Points
Tower Jumper Event
Tower Jumper Event Info
Every Sunday you have the chance to win a lot of credits and HWS RP in this PvE event in 15 minutes.
All you have to do is to skill your Jetpack very smartly from Tower to Tower.
You will find a lot of resources along the way too.
Only if you reach the last Tower, you will be declared as winner.
Tower Jumper Event Prize
- 7 million credits
- 100 HWS RP
- 7000 Xeno Blocks
Quake Arena Event (FPS)
Quake Arena Event Info
In this First Person Shooter event you have to find weapons as fast as possible and kill everyone else (FFA | Free For All).
Goal is to find the Bomb Drone and keep it in your inventory before the event ends.
Quake Arena Event Prize
- 1 million credits
- 50 HWS RP
- 1k credits per kill
Eton Capture the Base Event
Capture the Base Event Info
Find the 4 Lever to get to the Core!
All HWS Eton Event details:
- Every day on EU at 6pm - 9pm | NA at 0AM - 3AM
- You can join the event any time during that span but make sure to let the tool know you participate with the ev:start:ctb command.
- No CVs allowed on Eton
- Solve the puzzle mentioned above
- You have to check your surrounding carefully and use all legit options to conquer the Metropolis
- Place the core somewhere at HWS Metropolis and set it to your faction
- Hold the HWS Metropolis until the end of the event
- Everyone who is not in the faction which captured the base will then immediately warped out of Eton. Winner stay
- The winner has now access to Eton for 20 hours and can farm the deposits of all resources
- At 5pm (EU) | 11pm (NA) EVERYTHING on the planet will be wiped to prepare for the next one.
- The planet can’t be entered by anyone again
Capture the Base Event Prize
- 1 million credits
- 70 HWS RP
- 70k credits per kill
- Access to the planet which contains all resources as Deposit