Introducing the new and improved version of the Capture the Flag Valley event – Making it’s debut appearance on the EU servers…
DONATIONS ARE NOW OPEN – CONTACT MYSELF OR HOPS VIA FORUM/DISCORD
As you can tell we’ve made some massive changes! Due to the overwhelming success of the NA event that was thrown together, we’ve been working hard the past few days to bring you the new and improved version of the event. Before there was a small battlefield, and just one event going on; this has changed as we’ve introduced on-going “minigames” which will happen during the breaks between rounds of the main event. There’s now plenty of space to spark all your vehicles, and we’ve added several improved observation towers to allow you to view the action up close and safely (or in the case of the Dig Site combat arena literally from right on top of them).
We’ve also added some interesting battlefield features, like new and improved (and now easy to identify via the golden diamond on the roof) occupation towers, terrain obstacles such as the lake with the glass bridge (covered with mist) as seen below. And much more!
Prize money will be announced once we’ve finished accepting donations. Team registrations are now open, please reply to this thread with your signup list (who you wish to bring (min. 4)).
As with last time, several rules apply:
- This will be a PVP, Personal Weapon fight ONLY - NO BROUGHT IN WEAPONS ALLOWED. Cheaters will be banned from the event and their whole team disqualified, losing the match, advancing the opponent team.
- There are no MedBays. Spawn nearby and get back in the game.
- There is O2 at the HQ - but its limited. Use care.
- Matches will last 10-15 minutes each or until a HQ core is destroyed.
- A winner will be declared at the end of the match by the neutral Referee based on destroyed core or number of towers owned (only changed LCD screens count – NO OTHER OCCUPATION MATTERS)
On behalf of everyone involved, we look forward to seeing you all in-game!
VIDEO WILL BE UPLOADED SHORTLY