Event Announcement: ESR (Elemental Space Race) Successful!

This was a lot of fun. Thanks! :grin:

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

I suppose the event if cancelled again due to EAC problems?

EAC is temp activated for the devs again to finally get rid of this problem. We helping them to find the issue. For the event we turn it off again.

Umm have the EAC been unactivated for couple of days?

Yep. We played without EAC for 4-5 days already (or even more).

Well then Rexxus has allready doomed the server, people have probably brought in all kinds of shit, let me just paste this here and you will see

[REDACTED]

best thing is to wipe the map and start overā€¦

I thought i made this clear to Rexxus that without EAC hackers would abuse the server :confused:

Good Job!

He probably needed it to test stuff or something or to create logs or to keep the server going. They will probably be doing more manual checks and I hope their tool can find item duping/changing. Otherwise people would just cheat their entire inventory full of coins.

Wish I was allowed to use the teleport hack because I canā€™t warp I canā€™t leave the MilkyWayā€¦

Their tool did not detect anything before and it wont now either since cheatengine change values all the time to avoid their tool from detecting it.

and from all the threads i see about people getting banned from taking stuff out from constructors, or they are saying its because of thatā€¦
and with the easy unbanning going on, people will risk itā€¦ i am sure some people have brought in millions after millions of stuffā€¦

but the admins tend to not listen to me, so this is the resultsā€¦ i am just putting it out there for all to see.

alternative is to restore backup from before the eac got deactivated.

I canā€™t believe anything you say Thranir. You always troll me so I assume the opposite and assume nothing happened :slight_smile: and that the server is 99% safe.

1 Like

Well this time its not any trolling, since their tool is designed to check how much you have in inventory but after all the people complain about getting banned, they extended how much you could have in inventory, so there isnā€™t much limits so to speak, a smart person could bring in small amount and keep the cash flow going without any noticeā€¦

Ha now I trolled you :slight_smile:

bullshit again. The ban threads are something completely different - again.

Our tool doesnā€™t check RAM manipulation of course so this is of course a problem but I prepared some other stuff for it.
Especially Thranir is on my list and will be perma banned if I catch him using cheatengine - again.

For now it is for the whole community needed that we fix this. Itā€™s our responsibility to fix this.

1 Like

The ESR Event will be start on 9PM (UTC+1), donā€™t forget!

SORRY for the trouble.

We / devs / everyone donā€™t know what the fuck is going on.
We have to delay the event till the server is stable again.

Sorry for the trouble.
If we know more we let you know.

2 Likes

@everyone
From coming monday - saturday I am at my family. Not really able to do lot beside checking stuff from smartphone / tablet.

Are you feeling good that we try the event tomorrow evening again? I copied the save game from the last drama to my local machine and with patch 4.3.1 it was stableā€¦ I would say letā€™s try?
Who wanna participate?

Iā€™m in.

Ok, we try it one more time:

ESR Event today - 9PM (UTC+1) (21:00) EU Server

1 Like

Due to the new problems with our planet, I am unable to prepare for the space raceā€¦ My ammo constructors and such are there. So I might not be able to joinā€¦