Event Announcement: ESR (Elemental Space Race) Successful!

Let’s try with a higher server hearbeat. Something broke your planet. Would be good if you remember if anything special was spawned?
In 13 minutes after the restart check again. I warped you for now.
4hours enough time till the event then.

The 3 of us weren’t even there. We left the planet for PVP. Then I was the first to come back. I used an SV to enter orbit and about a second of 2-3 after I entered the orbit I got kicked with that message. I was probably the only person on that planet and possibly the one that caused it. But all I did was: entering the planet from orbit…

Then I warned the others not to enter. But when more people came online who logged out on that planet from yesterday they also were unable to login just like me so it’s probably the planet and not me.

Thanks for the warp.

It was fun Rex :smiley: we want more :stuck_out_tongue:

An idea for a next time, maybe some plants to be looted in POI well protected on the planet :smiley: with hand weapons allowed, could be a lot of fun and big SV/melee fights ^^

It’s was smooth enough even with all those SV, so i think we’re going in the right direction from the devs.

As always, HWS = best server :smiley:

Thanks to all who participated…about 20 people!

Ran very smooth surprisingly, Rex has already got some ideas up his sleeve for the next event ;). Now we know people are interested and the server can handle it the next one should overall be a really cool event :smiley:

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

For Event - Thx. n1.

But:
Next time, separate races (mb few races, with 4-6 SV). Bc at Start - 20 sec lag, after half goes away - get possibility to move… Cool idea, but bad realization. Need NASA-PC for win… ((((((((((((((((((

Next time please more beacons I got disoriented and lost the way all the time… Couldn’t even find one of the checkpoint at all.