Garage ship troubles

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

Well, it has to do with my garage ships, and it’s kind of my fault, but it was definitely an accident
I was passing through lawless on my way to pirate space, but I had to get off in a hurry, so I stopped in Lawless, (I made sure to check the ship limitations, saw that I was good), and logged off.
I had forgotten that I had spawned in a tiny taxi earlier that day that was on my CV, and so when I logged back on, HWS had taken my x7
Player(s) with issue: Ninjorman
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): March 26th
Playfield: Lawless HW
Structure Name(s): GutterRunner
Structure ID(s): Unknown
How can we help you now: Hoping to get ship restored. Though it was my fault, it was an accident.

After that whole fiasco I decided I’d like to try the new Raider gargage ship, so I used the aforementioned Taxi and warped to ECC, where I purchased the Raider and destroyed the Taxi. Warped the raider back to my CV, where I decided to throw a layer of armor around it’s more weak areas. Through one of those annoying little lag spikes when using the MultiTool, I accidentally took out one of the thrusters, and now it won’t hardly even move forward!
Player(s) with issue: Ninjorman
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): March 26th
Playfield: Lawless HW
Structure Name(s): Raider
Structure ID(s): 4946909
How can we help you now: Hoping to get the ship restored. Though it was my fault, it was an accident.

bit late now, but in future use a T1 multitool when doing modifications to a Garage ship, it’s a lot more forgiving

1 Like

Yeah, I thought of that immediately after. Definitely will use that next time.

That ship has two forward and reverse thruster’s. Not certain WHY but for some reason garage ships have large problems moving once they become unbalanced. Try turning off one of the opposite thruster’s and see if that helps.

It did help, but only slightly.

Why can’t you re-add the thruster? Was it a CV thruster or something?

GutterRunner can be bought back with the command

In your case egs:buyshipback:717294

Refund about a multi tooled ship can’t be given, sorry. Alien Technology® is applied once in the game

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.