šŸ† Giant Great HWS Garage Ship Contest šŸš€

doneā€¦if i do win, i will split the winnings with the other contestants.

You made a typo right there. You probably meant this:

hmm could have sworn thatā€™s what i typed :-p

I nominate Caedus to be the official garage ship painter. he makes ships that are very ecstatically pleasingā€¦

ds9-whatyouleavebehind-combs-640x478

While I donā€™t disagree with sharing the original blueprints, isnā€™t it a bad idea for them to be posted on the forums in a public place? It does say in the rules :

So posting these blueprints like this is making it to where they are available to anyone.

3 Likes

@Chaotic is right.

I have a lot of haters aka ā€œserver ownersā€ reading this forum and are thirsty for everything they can steal.
It counts as ā€œpublicā€ unfortunately.

3 Likes

Thanks for chiming in RexXxus. Maybe we could have a showcase of the ships before the final decision so that players can at least walk around in the ships in-game?

1 Like

my apologies for this. was not aware of the other factors :frowning:

perhaps a special event where everyone can take em for a spin on the event planet. or at the very least a temporary showroom in ECC space near the garage where we can look at them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol could call it the 2019 Garage-Show, like the auto shows. Have platforms and fridges with champagne. I like the event idea.

3 Likes

It would be nice if we had a special instance playfield where we could test the garage ships out before we purchase them.

Like if the ships were still belonging to HWS in this instance but had public cockpits/devices so we could test them out. This would prevent people from stealing the blueprints since they would still belong to HWS.

It would have no warp possibilities so the ships stay in the instance. Perhaps with a wipe and respawn of the ships every 10 minutes or so so everyone has a chance to try them out.

Just an idea.

There have been a few times in the past that I purchase a garage ship based on the specs and pictures we have in the guide and then once I try it out I just donā€™t like it.

Agreeā€¦ so every one vote for my white queen :joy::joy::rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

Nice idea, but at the same time, the pictures are really good thou.

I have no party and I vote. I am sure there are a lot of players that are either part timers, newbs, or not part of the PVP crowd that wonā€™t be swayed.

1 Like

Well, here it is. :wink:

https://forum.empyrion-homeworld.net/t/hws-garage-ships/4642/105?u=whizzle

1 Like

And Cake

Sorry my english is bad and i use google translator.

In the first post I did not find information about:

1. How is the distribution of seats, according to what criteria is the ship evaluated, and how important are the likes?
  2. When do the results of this event come out?
  3. When will the next event of this type? Is this event held every season or several times a season?
  4. Is there a reward to the creator for every ship sale? or is it planned?
  1. The jury awards points to the following aspects:
  • User friendliness, practical handling
  • Does the ship fulfill its purpose? Does it use the possibilities of the respective category well?
  • Is the price-performance ratio balanced?
  • Attractive design inside
  • Attractive exterior design
  • Extra points for innovative usability
  • Extra points for innovative design

The ships with the most hearts will catch our special attention. We will give extra Points to ships, that have many hearts.

1. The Results will be announced in a week. 7th of August.

2. We donā€™t know, if we will do this contest again.
    But it will be possible to submit ships during the season. If we install the ship in the garage, the creator will get his ship once.

3. It is not planned to give the creator a reward for every sale.

8 Likes

Hi Ju,

Just to make sure Iā€™m understanding what you are saying here. The hearts/votes are not the only and final say in who wins, they are simply one factor among many that will determine the winner based on the judgement of the jury according to the additional factors you mentioned. Now by jury am I correct in assuming that means you, Rexxxus, and whoever else you decide to include?

Hi daedalus,

thatā€™s correct, the hearts are a way to include the community for the final decision.
The jury must be impartial and consist of @Jascha, @RexXxuS and me @Ju.