Give Rex your feedback!

Time will tell if my opinion changes, but I get the feeling it probably won’t. I chose to take an unarmed miner simply because it worked in the past. I had a huge T2-Shield Gen that was full and planned on booking it if I got caught. Had the escape vector pre-locked and everything. Yea I have used the detector and have successfully evaded, but not realizing I can’t jump until it is already too late to really do anything about it is off putting. Are there sneaky ways to get out of range and warp away… I’m sure they exist. But you are missing the larger point, what newb knows all of this? They don’t. That’s why they PvE. And that’s my point.

Honestly at this point, I may as well just suggest an experimental 3rd server that is entirely PvP and let the populations speak for themselves.

If you had an escape locked, and a detector, how did you die? Did you decide to purposefully tempt fate, as if to taunt the player before you tried to warp away? Either way, the game shouldn’t be balanced around people’s lack of knowledge, or the lack of effort individuals put forth in researching, paying attention, etc. Warp lock was a publicly announced change by Rex.

Nah, every feedback, is good feedback. So do not worry

2 Likes

And what tome of text do I have to open and pre-read before PvPing?

I’m not being rhetorical.

1. make up complete nonsense
  2. believe in it
  3. be offended by this
  4. demand something
  5. be a laughing stock

Listen here, @Squish. Never again do what is not required of you. If you have an irresistible desire to teach someone - do it inside your family. Are we clear?

That’s pretty much useless talk cause some players just can’t accept their defeat at all costs. They will scream like little capricious children all day long instead of just deal with it, work on errors, move on and evolve. I’m outta here.

2 Likes

You do realize who tries to help stress test the most for Eleon and HWS… and in which ways that only can be done by players willing to organize and set up massive battles in the past… Same people have become successful in the server due to the willingness to learn, adapt and challenge the top…

3 Likes

What…are you saying PVP players helped, no challenged the system to its limits and pushed the changes we see today? I dont believe you…PVPers are good for nothing! :crazy_face:

It’s alright. If you aren’t able to express yourself without insults and personal attacks, it’s okay.
It’s very funny that you all should choose to act this way and then play the victim. I don’t really care.

I will say this, I’ve been eager to get back into PvP. Now? Not so much.
The community has changed drastically, and I doubt I will be around much longer. @dQgnflua is absolutely right. It has just created toxicity. I’m just not interested.

If this is the kind of immaturity I can expect from this community, then you’ve just lost another group of PvPers.

Sadly this in game toxicity overspills in to community chat on a regular bases at the cost to its constructive good intentions.

You can see why rex has moved feedback to direct him personally to cut out all the mudslinging that an open forum brings.

@Squish I see you in game continuously helping players, answering questions and guiding players for the good of the server so from my and many players prospective you are a credit to the server (keep up the good work)

3 Likes

Pal, you said it like 3 or 4 times without a single reason, time to quote me and show us what do you mean by this. Pls stop your toxic provocations and show me the quote.

Oh, would you like me to teach you now?

OK, one more try… quote me or apologize for libel.

You can reread my messages if you like.
Bye :slight_smile:

Alright, this topic is actually a great example of why the #how-to-improve-hws channel was locked on discord :wink:

It’s probably best to give good feedback directly here:

If you need something discussed though, then remember it makes your arguments stronger if you say what you disagree with, why you disagree with it, and what could be done instead.
And better yet, without insulting each other :wink:

4 Likes