Golden Globe Patch

The main problem Rexxus is mostly in the forum only the old core writes the old ones. Our clan is completely made up of new people who have just started this Seasion. We all have one and the same problem all resources can only be reached in Blackhole. But if you are not online with twenty men, you will not get any resources at prime time. On the other planets where sneaky could be interesting for beginners, there are no resources. We did it with us so we pumped all the new ones with resources so that they have anything at all. For new players, it is so hard to come up with resources that they quickly lose their fun. Farming gold to level up the automins … mhm GG is a minefield XD. The feedback from the oldschoolers is all well and good, but for newcomers fresh beginners, this is not really helpful. The universe must be used in its full size. In addition, whether it is really useful in such a beautiful universe and in size to speak and write an orbit to have the … is interesting. Please consider the distribution of resources and give the newcomers with their prefer cv’s a real chance to get their resources. It gets annoying a bit that it is only possible to make resources with a PvP bang.

1 Like

Golden Globe Asteroids reset regularly by themselves. These do not need a playfield reset. Plenty of room for a moderately armored and cheap mining rig to sneak in, and mine until discovered, then warp out safely

LOL! Only now i see something on the Elfias screenshot! БУНКЕР! So maybe he Russian spy? :joy:

может быть…?!

Вполне вероятно!

FANTASTIC Rex thanks for the info

build a wall base and wrapit around your bunker etc

Gold rain?

Wouldn’t that happen to be a golden shower? Water streams warm every time?

1 Like

I was just waiting for NA to come online :joy:

I spent 5 minutes crying. Thank you Rexxxus and others for HWS, i knew someone will start sooner or later :joy:

You have gold on Homeworld to. And the only thing you can find in blackhole is rockets / bullets and gold.

Does “surface wiped” refer to only resetting terrain, or removing bases?

jeahr thats true, And this is the piont so the old ones can farm gold like iron and starter and beginner need to go for one Goldmeteroite on homeworld. So everybody knows they go to homeworld and next piont they will get kill there. I dont care if you like that the universe got one public place who everyone wanna travel. For me is boring. And it this okay for you all so we dont need 55 playfields just starter and blakhole. :slight_smile: Cause there are no reason for the other planets. I dont say go for 20 Gold asteroids on other planets. But if you look there is neodymium on a other planet …yes one meteroite and if you farm this one 2 h there are nothing. For beginners newbie a good feeling.

Hey you should go look at Matt’s Sky Lab on Op4 it’s a floating CV that is docked to a base. Would just have to see it! xD A floating bunker is something I’d buy for sure!

1 Like

Rex, nice approach with the BA10, but it is pointless till Eleon brings a relation between base/vessel size and max weapon loadout. As long as a BA size 1 has the same weapon loadout as a BA size 10 this max size increase will have no effect.

I also dislike the current max size 7 for CV. Nobody will EVER take out my size 7 death globe before i either win or warp out. The weapons, both, mine and the opponents weapons will be long gone before we have any CV dogfight result.

…deleted

Is HWS down right now?

yip update is being loaded as we speak

Yes. :cry: