Golden Globe Patch

I did not mean to offend you, I’ts just that we have been complaining for awhile about GG, but we only really see some things that you guys are planning like:

So we “assume” that the fix to GG is to reduce lag by not having so much terrain dug out instead of all this cool stuff you showing us now, hence why we thought you guys are not hearing us, I understand that its nice to have surprise’s sometimes and not tell us everything thou.

1 Like

Ah, I should have mention that more clear now.

Yes, 1 Faction BA and 0 private BA on 1st December.
At the moment it is 10 faction base and 1 private BA.

And no, it’s like now: you have 45 minutes to change your private stuff to faction before it gets taken.

Since current meta. Rexxx its not that bad, whats bad is that we fight spawning 5 attack bases in 5 minutes which other side counters with 5 defensive BAs, thats insane lag, chaos, used a bit differently than BAs meant to be. But its interesting mechanic, must be limited but 2 BAs seems like good limit.
Now what exactly is attacking BA? It doesnt have to be tower with guns made to overhelm enemy, even in that case…its just one BA, stuff dont die in game already, we took dmg but nothing is usually killed, BA is helping to do dmg.

Forward Outpost

I know, you cant set that BA must look more like hangar etc…I dont know, maybe other players will support idea of 2 BAs.

Yes you need to :frowning: again same as with BA. You cant set that class 1 CV cant be huge cube for tanking. Understand but its a shame. Its good bye for tanking blocks but also for this funny gunships, but i understand theres no other option.

Number of cores on playfield, we around to recycle or delete even wreckages to keep playfield clear, now 30 structures. Its not a problem to spawn BP and load it up fast. Reason i see here is to keep as few structures as possible.

I mean limit 200 cores, RED, SWP, AAA, ACM, ROR, GMC (6x30SVs) + 6x10 HVs + 6(12 :slight_smile: ) BAs

And zero private SV and HV ?

Forgive me but we feel at GMC that 45 minutes of warnings is too long, could be abused, 10 minutes seems like plenty to get a thing off the playfield

2 Likes

Guy’s lets all agree now to not leave Tons of unused SV’s lying around everywhere, keep them in F2 and spawn as needed having less lag will benefit all of us, the 30 limit will help big factions although I think the max amount of active people per faction is like 15 or something so maybe 30 is a little high, I don’t really have the data on that thou.

0 private HVs is not new and since HWS 6 the case.

But 0 private SVs… hmm. Since the faction SVs got raised to 30 I think it is also ok to do now.

Previously I wanted to prevent situations where a 20 man faction want to raid someone on GG but couldn’t because only 10 allowed.

But if now one faction with 30+ members want to do that, shit happens.

If we see the numbers are pushed just because you can instead of using it, the hammer will swing again. But because of the reason above 30 FA but 0 Private should be ok.

1 Like

There was a peak 2 saturdays ago when we hit the 10 SV cap fighting over GG, 15 would have been plenty, but 10 was ok. It is good now we can put a small SV or two in our bunker for resupply. It’s also good that the bunker is not big enough to hold 30 maxed-out Class 1 war SVs XD

1 Like

YOu will make more work that good even for yourself. Fight is hard, we have to be prepared as enemy will do the same, pushing it to 30 might happen, and you will ahve hard time arguing about it its necessary, or just to block core limit. Its up to you, but why not to start a bit lower.

Private is not used on GG because of how Alliances works, friendly BAs shoots down private so you go with all to faction for friendlies to see tag and avoid BA Friendly fire.
Well it can be always lowered if it wont work. Still see it at ok lets raise…15-20 max.

Make it the way you wont even need this decisin if hammer should or should not strike.

But truth is that time to time its hard to fit into 10 with cargo SVs and other utility ships, so raise it but not that much.

One more idea right now is let me prepare 20 tanky block SVs to suplement that tanky CV (not that we use it) but theres something about having limit, and re-spawning up to 10, if enemy comes in waves thats exactly when you can get some time, they need to respawn and arm stuff

1 Like

Umm there are also a few other players who might like to visit

1 Like

Yeah allowing 1 faction to control that high of a percentage of the planets core cap would be a bad meta shift. They would all be driven to have the max cores to limit their opposition.

2 Likes

Nooo, HWS players are not greedy … :clamp:

If we make 1BA for GG how i can defend my bunker? Every noob come and put their BA near my bunker. I cant put turrets to the bunkers. So i think:

2 - BA (1BA 1Bunker - for bunker owner) 0 private BA
20FA - SV 0 Private SV
1FA - CV class 1 (on EU gg no one use CV like ammo drainer)
5FA - HV FIVE! not more. Now HV is to laggy and have advantage in fight when palyfield have some lags.

GOLD!

1. REMOVE deposites if you want keep gold surface (but need some nerf - now to many gold you can mine) and wipe it enery day.
  2. REMOVE gold surface - make deposites maximum 10K and wipe it everyday.
  3. Remove deposites, remove gold surface - let pepole mine the meteorites!

Now all come put BA and dig half of the planet - then we have death lags in fight. Remove deposites remove surface - only meteorites falls.

The surface is being wiped daily, along with Black Hole. Not even your fleet of X7s could ruin the entire planet in a day.

We saw that alot on a different server in 3.0 one faction would just fill up the core cap for a planet so they couldnt be attacked at all. Now with alliances it is even easier.

This, but with a harvest rate on them significantly better than it is now.

Yeah its jsut to see numbers whats on table.

Also we will have 1 BA, but 30 HVs close to each other, withtout being able to smash some with Base…im not eager to go towards 30x4 HV rockets, of course rails etc…but i simply think its suddently huge raising.

I think for bunker owners its 2 BAs (1 bunker and 1 as others has so we have 1 more BA bunker advantage which is ok for 25mils) Still would reaher see 2 for some flexibility.

What about rich gold meteorites?
Make them rich, they fall down randomly, sometimes on your backyard, sometimes in free territory, its kinda fair. Noone can predict. You ahve to send mining squad around planet to mine, mining squad spoted, attacked, dead. Fun. Gold in my pocket. :smiley:
If they fall they fall all the time, new players can ninja mine them, there is always same amount on planet for everyone to try to take.

I like meteorites, but they buggy :frowning:

Yes I would love more frequent gold meteorites with large gold value over fixed location ore deposits. It gives much mord opportunities for the non faction individuals or small factions to get gold out of GG

The surface not being made of gold is most important.

is it even possible to make 1 gold meteor have 10k gold on it? I don’t think so

Just my two cents.

1 Faction base/no private - Increase base to size 8 or 9
10 Faction HV/no private - Leave at level 1
10 Faction SV/no private - Leave at level 1/Limit blocks to 10k
0 Faction CV/no private - Have it so all system are within 15 AU or have a space jump gate so we can only use sv’s