Golden Globe Patch

Working on it now.

1 Like

Du you want it made with the same result as the bunker has now ?

Sorry, don’t understand. What result?

Have a base couple of us together created pre-6.0 that could work, but needs too much update to be ready by tomorrow.

Maybe next time.

Hey Rex have you settled on the new meta for gold ?

Haw big do you want it in meters aprox. ?

Whoever is building…

1. I would like to see more entrances so ppl inside are not traped and can keep fighting a bit.
  2. Some area which will ofer some view around to see what the hell is going on around.
  3. Position from where soldiers on foot can launch homing rockets from handheld weapons.

Might be nice to share BP to other ppl who wasnt able to afford bunker, so they can spawn same but destructible.
Just some thoughts to make bunker more interesting.

One more thing, i sent some player to starter yeasterday and im not sure he enjoyed that. He made several great mistakes, but most important was flying prefab.
CV went down after 2 salvos, 1st took out hangar doors, second hit fuel tank and started massive chain reaction which killed everything inside, warp, gens, core, everything.

Now when builders are around might be interesting to create Origin oriented prefabs with PvP layout for new players, defined by similar colour and shape for each Origin. At least new players would see how its done, and wouldnt die that fast. MIght help a bit for them to get into PvP and lag around with rest of us :slight_smile:

It is bunker. What you want to see Elfias? If we make some watch points - somebody sneak into it by some exploit.

IDK but i see it like that

2 Likes

I go wild :smiley: probably too wild but well…its a stronghold :smiley: You right that im building it more like base, will start to cut it down a bit.

I love Starcraft thats why i love bunker on picture above. So far my concept…design first, antiexploit later. I think ill go for something ok, get inside one part, nice part, but you wont go into hangar to kill storages etc, SVs/HVs.

We will see.

Its growing. How to lag GG with bunkers :smiley: Its not that bad, at least a lot of blocks are hidden

Its growing even more. I made it nice for HVs.

2 Likes

Main bunker i keep (inside), So this 4 hangars - only for a storage additional SV HV. There no cargo boxex. One big problem it is - make 4 entrance to main bunker or just follow it to the upper hangar. To make main bunker room more safe.

• Golden Globe wipe

• Daily Surface Wipe (5PM / 11PM*)

• Golden Surface

• 15 FA SV / 1 PRIV SV

• No CV spawn / landing during “prime” time (5PM-11PM EU | 11PM - 9AM NA*)

• 2 FA BA (build up to Class 10). 0 PRIV BA

• Reduction of Gold deposit value

• Increasing Gold deposit amounts a bit

• the times are changing as soon as we sort out new times for NA
1 Like

Any chance we can actually use a variety of bunker, if enough good styles get submitted? perhaps 2 different types on each bunkered planet, or a site where a purchaser may choose which style to deploy?
At work at the moment, but will try to put together a design tonight.

If submitted before a wipe that might be possible. Different styles, different equipment, different prices (but never with turrets)

Agreed. Atleast, other than sentry guns. Bunker is near useless without em, as someone can just move into your base by using the hv cockpit exploit.

Dont worry about sentry guns. In my version they will be in big amount.

We need proper guns on bunker. Actually i thing that some arty here and there would help to scare enemies a bit :smiley: And few plasmas. 4-6 homings should be enough for safe mining operations :smiley:

Yeah! I think I make some special for SWP bunker. I put 100 homings. 50 Arty. 250 Plasma. It is bill be super balanced.

3 Likes

Ill make huge garden in basement. That will be balanced, around 800 plots. And 50 miniguns guarding it so noone will steal my tomatoes.

It is so simple! I thing and decide make my own bunker-killer. 50 class. With new ECM system - 3000 Lights. Kill every PC. I need just walk and collect fallen ships.

Pffff. I tired. But all hull is ready. White-space defence ready. Only some entrance and decor. Make it tomorrow.

What is the deadline exactly, Rex? Before tomorrow morning reset? (aka before late night NA?)