Good Boy ABN abusing limits again

screenshot of time stamp of captured bp to match? git gud

HWS logs will show

Yep, totally abused what we were allowed to do.

2 Likes

when one of abn died in the tank thats what it said. hence why its saved as such… you know… maybe update your bp names ? idk not my problem, this was the bp capped as it was dead in the field from the battle the other day.

a post from over a month ago… furthers my point the hard limit of 1 is what its supposed to be

Even if we did magically broke the rules, why are you reporting something a full season later? This is obviously a clear attempt at retaliation for TAW being called out for actually breaking rules.

1 Like

its not a full season later. this was the other day… using builds with overlimit detector.

The hard limit was set last season… It literally wouldn’t be possible to have spawned an over limit tank at any point this season. Are you serious?

3 Likes

I never saved tank bps last season… this again 4th time was saved the other day after battles

in fact I was barely in pvp…

So, you are saying we have had over limit detector tanks sitting on GG for a month?

2 Likes

Rex introduced the hard limit in A12, how would we have had them in place this season???

Your initial post argues that we “had the tanks already.” You mean like during A12 before the hard limits and used them in a battle the other day… this season… season 13?

This is just documented foolishness at this point.

4 Likes

Big Brain!! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Thank god for logs, chat history, and the fact that when this all blows over we’ll come out clean of any rules breaking or attempts thereof, and you’ll look silly for sensationalizing…absolutely nothing.

Theres no way we’re producing illegal tanks and deploying them.
The server wont even let you

3 Likes

regardless of this circle you guys are in, the point of the post is to findout if this was used or not.

Clearly you don’t even believe the rubbish you post.

What season was the hard limit enforced Pjams? This isn’t a trick question.

Only thing this post proves is that ABN are indeed the good boys.

3 Likes

I don’t even know how we’d spawn them in… but as the one who built this tank, this was last season’s model. Early last season, at that.

Rex is more than welcome to check anything I’ve built, spawned, and used in battle. It’s all within limits and legality.

4 Likes

This is artistic

Just what are you trying to paint?

5 Likes

I say thanks for pointing out a flaw in the design that was a disadvantage to the people using that HV. It limited multiple turrets line of sight. So, yeah THANKS.

This whole ticket is irritating.
It is technical not even possible to spawn more than 1 Detector vessels on HWS.

And everything what happened last season is irrelevant now and even then not even worth a ticket, cause it was a flaw from Eleon, we fixed afterwards.

For the waste of time here and faction slander in the public, without apologizing for doing it, even after it was debunked, see it as warning @Pjams
Next time this counts

11 Likes