Greifing report: PVE rule breach U-T faction

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> U-T constantly trying to sit their sv recruitment board on our office at ecc.
causing it to bug out.
We move it, and they just move the post back onto it.
clearly against HWS antigreif rules in pve.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> U-T - insap

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> past couple of days constantly.

On which Playfield?
=> ECC planet

Structure Name(s)?
=> Faction office vs RECRUITING!

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> [5918445] VS [7005762]

How can we help you now?
=> Clearly as they are moving it back onto the cv even after we kindly moved the cv to another spot they are doing it on purpose. it can not be done in error. as such a harsher punishment than a slap on the wrist will be required. along with them stopping doing this childish nonsense.
The fact they are posting it into recruitment channels on hws discord compounds the issue, as they clearly think its something to be proud of.

1 Like

Here in the USA. We call that aggressive advertising which in fine and lawful here. So I could see where some might not see it as grief as you do.

1 Like

Well, there is a more than few things that are “fine and lawful” in USA that in most of the rest of the world will be considered immoral and illegal (aside the fact that fake and aggressive advertising is illegal in EU)… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To be honest… grow up, and make your own marketing cv. No need to provoke anything.
This is what my niese does when she do not get what she wants , she sits on different places in the house, where ever i go, and can se here. Mostly in front of the TV.
She is 4.

Too bad I have to waste my time with that.
I verified the coordinate histories of that SV Advert and the CV JVI Office.
The SV followed the CV and had the intention to block/grief it.
Technically there are 4 nice spots like that on the EGS HQ and there is no need for this stuff.

I removed the SV Advertise ship from U-T and punished the pilot as warning.

I said already: Recruiting is something I value and it should not be target of your childish mind games - whatever the “reason” for this behavior was.

10 Likes