Guilty... not-guilty, that is the question

The guilty system is really cool, I read up on it, and think its a good feature… unless you’re a guardian or trader, if you are, to quote south park, f%#k you, you’ll do it anyway.

I was marked guilty because a non-aligned, not-factioned, Guardian wandered in too close to a battle we where in. And my turrets popped him. And that was that. Guilty.

I can’t seem to become unguilty, I’ve tried being killed by enemy bases, I’ve been killed by enemy ships, and I can’t get unguilty. I don’t have the credits to pay to be unguilty.

Why should I have to pay to become unguilty anyway? I’m not the idiot that wandered too close to a fire fight.

The system is neat, but the details are vague and unforgiving.

But, as with most of the systems in HWS, if you play Guardian, you’ll be at a permanent disadvantage, from gaining rep, to credits, to being guilty. I will never roll Guardian again.

If anyone has any advice, or wants to help me become unguilty, I’m all ears.

try getting shot by someone with a gun manually on foot, or chainsaw…

Needs to be a manual fire weapon.

To that end, @RexXxuS, should auto fire turrets initiate guilty?

The number of times I’ve been face to face with an enemy in 1000 hours on this game… I can count on a single, 5-digit hand. And not use all the fingers. Guess I’ll be guilty forever.

1 Like

I’m not 100% on how it works but if you got killed when the tool was down maybe it didnt log your death?

try getting a friend to leave faction create a new one and shoot you should work.

1 Like