Homeworld 8-9 Hour WAR

Correction UMC never called for TCH help, They just happen to plan a attack after ours.

We were never called. We werenā€™t incomming saviors, we were invaders :stuck_out_tongue:
We were provoqued by multiple atacked by OP4 on the EU server on our facilities, and this was payback. :slight_smile:

Just so happened that allies atacked before us, so we synced with them.

Our operation was over a week in the makingā€¦ betwin planning the attack, scouting the enemy instalations and gathering the resources, iā€™ve felt like we were making Operation Overlord 2.0.

I wouldnā€™t mind if such events were organizedā€¦ or to help organize them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let me guess and you just so happen to be allies with TCH? And they just so happen to plan an attack? And be there after you their allies failed? :smiley:

Thats some big baloney right thereā€¦ The excuses your making up is even ridicules. And you just so happen to accept alliance request or request alliance with them right? xD Please no moreā€¦ hahaā€¦ Man thats funnyā€¦ First off we had UMC, PKA and LDS or whatever their name is on the run, and we were about to take your bases out when TCH arrived to the rescue. Oh and all of this just happened to be a coincidence? Oh of course it was. :wink:

[quote=ā€œFulgrim, post:9, topic:6796, full:trueā€]We were never called. We werenā€™t incomming saviors, we were invaders :stuck_out_tongue:
We were provoqued by multiple atacked by OP4 on the EU server on our facilities, and this was payback. :slight_smile:

Just so happened that allies atacked before us, so we synced with them.
[/quote]

Think logically bud your invaders to us but saviors to them, your allies, because they were about to get wiped by us.

Yes and it just so happens that you are allies? Of course. xD

Your faction attacked us before and we beat the daylights out of yaā€™ll. You fellas failed last time thats way you piggy bagged with UMC, PKA, LDS when they were getting their butts handed to them etcā€¦ Good rescue though but you canā€™t take us alone as of yet. :]

We got the glory because we were massively outnumbered and yaā€™ll got a Persian win of a battle at Thermopylae not the war. :smiley:

Israel we were aware of an NA attack on OP4 and Affiliates but we believed the battle to be over before we got there. It wasnā€™t until about 2 hours before the go hour that NA informed us they were still fighting. So we sped up our efforts to go in whilst the fight was still raging.

Coincidental luck more than anything. Nontheless that kind of luck most certainly favoured us as it gave the valiant defenders little time to prepare for the second wave.

Was a fantastic fight. I had some funny moments from the battle:

• We put up two forward operating bases to attack your bases whilst our HVs attacked. But their turrets never worked for some reason, think it was the lag. Yet they still drew fire which was good. YET i then suicided to get back to base but there was a rogue clone chamber that kidnapped me. As a result i had to respawn in space at my CV and fly all the way down in an SV again.

When i put up our EPIC repair base one of our SV pilots in our giant SVs flew down and clipped into the base and couldnā€™t fly out. A fresh 5kish block SV that was now on the way of my PRECIOUS HANGAR DOOR (and it also refused to be deleted) .This was because the base hadnā€™t rendered for him. So for the first half of the battle i would have to fly all the fixed/spawned HVs out of the same door. And that base wasnā€™t made for HV U-turns haha!

It was an epic battle and EVERYONE did amazing. And it was 99% non-toxic too which was a beautiful thing.

And hats off to NA guys who did a great job of softening you guys up before we arrived. We missed the 1st and 2nd Acts, but we were there for the 3rd and final! :slight_smile:

Finally hats off to my own faction TCH. A week spent gathering materials was quite mind numbing and exhausting, but seeing everyone in our faction working together and generally being awesome made that week worth it! :slight_smile: And iā€™ve learnt a few things to make the gathering of those matts less painful also!

Best regards and an epic fight.
Glad we caught the defenders online also as it makes it more enjoyable!
Wise.

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad I play on the EU, we get a few factions that donā€™t play quite as fair as weā€™d like but almost all have the maturity to say GG after a fight and either leave it at that or proceed to compliment the victors/losers on what they did right.

I try to have enough patience to ignore your bravadoā€¦ ā€œNorth Americas largest HWS factions couldnā€™t take us alone so they had to call in rescue from a completely different serverā€ (I mean cā€™monā€¦ you had an alliance of 5 factions being attacked by 3 on Fridayā€¦ with defenderā€™s advantage i.e. 5 x 3 = 15 bases worth of turrets to add to your firepower UMC, ERN & PKA did an amazing job and you should be congratulating them, not yourselves).

However, I donā€™t like members of our faction being called liars.

I wish you could be a good sport, then I wouldnā€™t have to point out that the initial attack where you ā€œbeat the daylights out of yaā€™llā€ was a couple members of our faction scouting your defences in preparation for wiping you from the planet.

GG to all involved, it was a great battle. Undoubtedly the best defensive setup Iā€™ve seen on the server so far.

2 Likes

Correct, Tank 3 had to return for more ammo, luckily i had enough in SV, but its impossible to kill that thing. Houdini Escape indeed, I was wondering where are you :smiley:
Lets not argue please but this is maybe too big :smiley: damaged, sitting still we kept shooting at it for another nearly 5 minutes I think I was like killing CV :smiley:

Supreme Admiral ok I see, my bad, DCs were bad, its always anoying to watch SV slowly descending into fire with that message on screen. Yup good shootout indeed, i terribly underestimated whole situation there, it deserved HV to provide some cover :slight_smile: Well done.

And here is @Israel_T-C doing his common daily Homeworld work in SV, in bacground, unable to hide behind base is his small HV :smiley:

2 Likes

It was a great fight Elias! :smiley: And yeah man that dam lag is annoying. :frowning:

Next time hopefully weā€™ll be better prepared for War of the World!.. :grin: Your a good sport Elias and i appreciate that :]

Your small vessels are pretty decent and have cool designs. Your tanks are kind of skinny though. :smiley: Cool designs though. :dark_sunglasses:

You keep calling it small hv hahha i know what you mean by it though Elfias XD

2 Likes

Nice yaā€™ll recorded it? Man with that 3 fps and lag i donā€™t know how you record :smiley:

2 Likes

Wish I could be on for these battlesā€¦ itā€™s like everyone always plans on me being offline or something :stuck_out_tongue:

GG to everyone itā€™s nice to know there can be some good action! Maybe next time you guys can plan your attacks when less enemies are offline, weā€™d like to have some fun too

Well, sadly everyone plans it during their prime time.
Weā€™re pretty sad that most attacks on us were druing our ā€œdownā€ times too.

1 Like

Touche. Guess we have op4 to thank for that huh? Lol

1 Like

Whatever colin2coldā€¦Everone else, GG!

4 Likes

It was a fun fight! No prouder sight than seeing my TCH buddies going ahead in their tanks!
Best regards
Wise! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would love to see a video of this fight )))

1 Like

This is Perfect example of a spoilsport, Someone who cant even say GG because there ego might explode.

3 Likes

It was the first time i had participated in a planned larger scale pvp and it was an awesome experience. I was also quite satisfied that some of my designs now had combat experience!

It was laggy, it was intense and it was tiring but it was sure as hell worth it. It was also great fun working together with UMC & ERN on the initial landing push and the frantic chaos that ensued moments after.

My heart did sink when I saw the global chat by Rex about CPU on 60% while im getting 2 - 15 fps fluctuations. The hardest hit to my heart was when we pushed up right to the last op4 base with the spiky ceilings and the 2 supporting bases our allies threw down had their turrets glitched and not firing by the Glag god of Empyrion for a good olā€™ 15minutes. Then when the targetted Homeworld restart came, I died a little inside.

Weapons didnt work right, flight didnt work right, graphics didnt work right, things shooting through the mountains, fatigue from the fighting and missing out on food (it was 10am for me when it started since I live across the globe). Still I loved it even through that lag and I would do it all over again!

3 Likes

You will soon enough, itā€™s very embarrassing video and I wasnā€™t planning on posting but itā€™s going up! :joy: I already said Good fight to the ones I wanted to say good fight to, I have no respect for the tactics EU TCH uses. After I read bits and pieces of the personal attacks is when I decided to be a dick as well. Suck it up! You give and you get.

1 Like

Yes it was much fun and I enjoyed dog fighting with you ! I can agree on the ā€œburned out tiring partā€ I ended up passing out mid fight because I just couldnā€™t go anymore! :joy::joy: GG

2 Likes

Honestly after hearing the additional EU factions show up to get some revenge, I was hoping AFT showed up as well. I have never seen such baller moves as that guy has done, I was extremely impressed the way he defended his CV and bases on EU against 3 invaders.

1 Like