How do I change servers?

I joined HWS a couple years ago and I think it was on the EU server ( I live in North America )
Anyways, I’m currently playing on HWS NA and I’m trying to use my OCD to save some stuff before the wipe and it won’t let me. The message is saying something about my character is on the wrong server.
How do I change to the North America server ?

Hello and welcome back!

Are you sure you are playing on HWS+ NA?
Keep in mind that HWS RE NA is completely different and has its own OCD.

I am playing on HWS RE NA 1.8.X.
So again…how do I change my character to this server ??

When I try to use my ocd in HWS space it says my character is located on another server and to CSW back to this server, and I can’t use chatbox till then.
I don’t have anything on the other server so how do I do that ?

Hi, so I think I found out how to switch servers through HWS connect…there is an option here to do that and I can see my character and personal inventory from here.
But when I try to access my ocd from the game I still get the same error message that my character is located on another server. What am I doing wrong ?

Already suggested, but it really seems that you are on the wrong server, either on connect, or ingame.

Or something strange is happening :thinking:

The servers are; hws+ eu/na or hws re eu/na.
Doublecheck on login to be sure that you enter the correct one.

May seem stupid to suggest something you most likely did already, but happend before, that just as you doubleklick to connect, it changes server.

Hope it works out

It sure looks like something strange is happening.
When I first joined HWS about 2 years ago I probably ( for whatever reason ) joined through an EU server but I live in North America and that’s where I’m playing.
I just want to use the ocd for my game on HWS RE NA …that’s all I really need and preferably before the server resets next week.
Thanks for trying to help.

Yep, then i think your ocd is on hws+ and not re. There is no way to merge from + to re, only from re eu to re na and hws+ eu to na.

From the game server meny, search hws and join the hws+ eu server, and see if you have a connection with your ocd then.

there are four servers now. each with individual HWS connect features that have to be upgraded individually.

HWS connect items & features from RE and HWS+ cannot be merged or transferred. they are different scenarios and have many mismatched configurations. u will need to start over if u wish to continue on that server.

i think u may have initially started on the RE EU server. if so, u can use the CSW option to move things back and forth between NA & EU servers.

1st off please send a screenshot of the HWS connect screen so we can verify which server has ur OCD contents. the server name should be at the top. if is says RE EU, then u can use CSW to move items. just follow the guide below.

if the server at the top just says EU, that is HWS+ and u cannot move things to RE.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.