HWS 10 Announcement | HWS Connect v4.99 | Reworked Gameplay

This looks epic :stuck_out_tongue:

should be fun

Can’t wait to get back to it this should be fun

Rexxus, why the wipe happened so suddenly, earlier wrote the indicative dates for a few weeks, yesterday I didn’t see the usual warnings in the chat! All past seasons have been warnings for days!!! In the end, me and a friend lost the money in the Bank (in total more than 200 M)! I was waiting for a message about the upcoming wipe in the chat or on the HWS forum and planned at the time of warning to save money - I ask for some compensation!

Everyone has known for long time Alpha 10 was coming. Everyone knew that when Alpha 10 came there’d be a full wipe.

There’s nobody to blame mate. This season would have been 90 days long in 3 days, so that isn’t a reason either.

4 Likes

I stubbed my toe earlier on my stairs and it bloody hurt. There has been a bit that sticks out for a month or so because the dog chewed the carpet away. I have been too busy and lazy to sort it out.

I think we all know there is only one person to blame here…

Rex :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I agree with you:

Yes, thank you very much for warning with so much time. Every day reviewing the forum from the notice of departure of the new version to see when it was going to change and has been done suddenly, without warning or time.

I was 2 full sessions earning money, investing, buying and selling, mining, all to save the 700 million that costs the OCD level 7 and without notice, 550 million and 6 months of work to the trash.

I was waiting for the news of the wipe to convert the approximately 20 million that I was lacking in credits from gold, to buy the OCD. Meanwhile, I tried to earn them with the daily interests of the bank.

I’ve been playing here since version 5 and you’ve always warned of all wipes with a minimum of 2-4 days, ingame and in the forum, what happened this time??

Thank you for these years of entertainment.
I wish you Rexxus luck with this project and that everything goes well.
Im not going to keep playing anymore, bye.

1 Like

If you guys want, you can use my Economy Utility Tool.
There’s a little countdown towards end of the season.

1 Like

@Hayawen great work on new HWS Connect, few thoughts:

1. It would be nice to see empty slots too like in HWS Helper
  2. Please take care of Proximity Log :slight_smile: it’s very important for many people but currently it’s broken

@DarthMyrten hey mate, thx, trying my best… but unfortunately time was a bit shorter than expected…
1- yes I totally forgot to fix this one… shall do so tomorrow!
2- Hmm that one should be working! hopefully it’s not broken from jascha’s side and I can fix it tmrw as well…

Proximity log needs total overhaul - instead of picking day there should be a list with most recent incidents on top and there should also be some filters. There is also some information in CSV which is not displayed on the website

Definitely, yes there is new data we are not using yet… shall add Trello card for it if not there already!

I absolutely agree, I also played for a long time, from the 6th season if I’m not mistaken, and each time it was a timely warning about the wipe, but not now. I myself went daily for the interest of the Bank and trade in order to save up for the improvement of OCD next season, but now because of the unexpected wipe all the efforts down the drain. After this the motivation for the development on the server disappeared altogether.
I want to hear the answer only from RexXxus.

Hello @masterpetrovich and @SrPato

very sorry to hear about your experience but such things always happen to around 1% of the population.

The core issue is: I am bound to a NDA - I am not allowed to talk about internal processes from Eleon.

Still, I tried my very best, starting on 8th May:

Once I got more information I continued:

And even one week before there was the Release candidate which means as always about 1 week left until release - you are Veterans, you know that:

And quite more time warnings if you care:

Overall it was the best communicated release since over 3 years from Eleon and me I would say.
The issue is honestly not the Sender in this case.

Anyways, I hope one day you will return and enjoy the game!
Take care!

1 Like

Thank You for all the hard work. I am loving the server so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Brye
very happy to hear and thanks for the kind words!
Enjoy your stay on HWS!

Thanks for the reply, Rexxxus, technically you are right. But I was waiting for the usual warnings in the chat, as in other seasons. In addition, English is not my native language, such ambiguous wording as “here’s release candidate 2 for public release on Monday” can be understood in two ways (in some situations I have to use a translator). And I assure you, my situation takes place in more than 1% of cases, but most players do not write messages on the forum. Perhaps, given the peculiarities of the game update and the unpredictability of the exact wipe time, it would be possible to soften the rules of transferring money in the Bank in another season or reduce the cost of moving to the next level of OCD - this would avoid such problematic situations. This situation does not suit me without compensation, and I still feel disappointed. I appreciate my time and counted on reliability of the server therefore in the absence of compensation I see possible only to stop game on the server though I consider the server really qualitative, but now unfortunately I consider it unreliable. Despite my negative experience this season, I am grateful for your work! Good luck!

Ohh come on, i did not even play and i knew the wipe is comming and Friday before wipe Rex clearly statet that monday will be the wipe. Sorry but when you save up 700 Millions its your fault if you wait for the last Minute.

Awesome! Thank you @RexXxuS and @Hayawen, fantastic work! I’ve been looking forward to coming back to this :slight_smile: Can anyone confirm if the Base attacks are working on the server?