HWS 6.0 | Teaser Road to Release | Universe & Video | Part IV

On those servers where it does work, anyone know how often it gets abused and subsequently punished? What’s the punishment? Interested.

MoBa BA. Thought - disallow turrets, not even sentries can be used?

No base needed on moba hv. A class 1 cv is allowed, if i understand correctly. Moba sv - can sv’s enter/leave planet at will? Is leaving only limiting warping to elsewhere? If thats case, I dont see cv or base allowance on moba sv as essential.

Happens once on 2 servers for me. they nuked there bases. They where using 2 factions. The other was great, we called out the faction that was combat logging the admin noticed and pulled the OP so we got to wreck the base while offline.

Now i don’t expect OP to be restored just voicing my opinion about it.

LoL. So Admin, its some kind of “toy/robot” which lives for u?.. U rly sure, that Adms WANT to live in game, for your sieges whenever u need?.. While this hadnt any AUTOmatic scheme for OP to be used, there is no need to make problems with it.

Btw, dat man could simply catch lag/dc from your massive assault, and what than? U want to get ALL his base, bc of his dc and OP turns on? ))))

OP creates TOOOOOO many options, for making bags/tricks in Siege. For both sides. Better solution, make switchable per hours: some hours its PvE, and some PvP. As it Armagedon made right now.

1 Like

Yes Alex active admins ingame is good.

Arma was like 6 hours pvp for NA to many hours. Need large faction for this.

1 Like

Large?! On 4.0 we got sieges for 10+ hours, and sometimes its support only by 2-3 people. Didnt see any problem in 6 hour siege time. For some people, its even not so much time, as they want.

But its still better than dat tricky-OP.