HWS 6.0 | Teaser Road to Release | Universe & Video | Part IV

Im interested in the changes you guys have gone for, however I have a few concerns:

I really like the idea of the MOBA system, but I’d like to know why you’ve taken the design choice to restrict the planets to certain types of ship/vehicle. It seems like an odd choice to me.

I feel like this server has lost its “unforgiving for all” status now. It now seems like its only unforgiving for people who play as “the bad guys”. Will Pirates go on the Guilty list if they kill Guardians (which is basically their role) because if so why would anyone want to play Pirate?

The concept of the guilty list is fine, I like the idea in the sense that it was far too easy to just go around dumping on anyone you wanted and there was little to no repercussions for doing so. The issue I have is the information revealed about you. Why would you reveal an almost exact position of the naughty player. You will say 3k radius in space but thats in visual range, so the randomness is completely ignored at that point.

Why is PvP so restricted on origin planets, makes sense on guardian but civil wars can make sense on other origins? Right now its just gonna be resource farm during the week with no risk. The Armageddon dynamic of PvP every day at peak hours was a neat idea why ditch it?

How will I be able to get stone (or other minerals for that matter) on planets that can’t be “terraformed”?

High risk = high reward. This also counts for these planet types. But in the end it wasn’t us who did it - the community requested this. Every type of structure can on these playfields be played to its best.

I don’t know what you mean by that.

No. Read the Teaser Part I please. They become guilty on other ways.

If we set it to even more there is no sense in being guilty again.
Again there is the EGS noguilty feature. Just use it if you don’t want the thrill or a peaceful sleep.

There is no farm cause there are almost no resources on it. The intention of Origin planets are purely teamwork + Defense skills (protecting your auto miners) + Attack skills.

Why ditch? You just don’t know everything about HWS 6.0 yet and some things will be revealed / announced later.

Visit planets where you can change the terrain. It will be clearly visible in the Planet Description if the planet is indestructible or not.

Apologize if I missed it. Is there a way off the MOBA HV with all of the loot? Not necessarily asking how, just want to know is there a way.

Excellent video! Thank you.

I think u need make some possibility to visit HV-only planets with CV class 1 for Example.

Example:
I could go in on SV. ok. Than I spawn dat HVs and load them. But after I got some moments:

• Am I allowed to spawn some BA for repair and ammo-production?
  • If this planet woudnt have visitors - how could I took all my HVs from it?

I think, there must be possibility, to use little CV like transport for HVs…

Yes good point.
On MOBA HV one faction Class 1 CVs will be allowed.
To have a feeling like this:

4 Likes

Ye ye ye ye !!! U read my thoughts xD

Im just working on model like this, for small combat HVs :sweat_smile: Would be very n1, have some possibilities for using it like transport :slight_smile:

Sweet! Thank you.

Hello everyone, Rexxuss has occurred to me that in the MOBA Nebula the planet BA is exactly what, or rather how does it work?
I ask this because in it would be Interresante that it was battle between Ppl, without SVs and without Hvs, only with the BAs having internal defenses without towers or nothing more, only traps and pumps and sentrys inside the bases and like hand guns, seriously allowed only An SV with no weapon just for troop transfer, I say this because we do not have many ppl fights against each other only with CS style hand weapons, really in the last sessions pvp with hand weapons was almost non existent … imagine invading a base Imimiga full of traps and with soldiers willing to defend everything, fights to every corridor, danger behind every curve or every door …
Think about it!!!

Its very easy to make a BA that’s immune to people just make it floating… and then GG.

1 Like

It’s not immune then but for sure very annoying. You can still attack a floating BA as long as it is not near the edge (where you would enter space.

You can enter it from space as well as making a huge tower a bit further away and jump onto it. But it is technically possible yes to make an immune base.

Wow entering from space you sneaky bastard haha id love to pvp against you might learn a few things :stuck_out_tongue: , floating bases cant go higher than 300m since you cant make terrain rise more than 300m xD but still its plenty.

Oh wait terrain can’t be modified anymore in 6.0 in many cases right? On top of that aye there is this 300m limit I forgot. Meaning it’s not possible. However, good luck skydiving a BA as a player when it has flak cannons and such.

And I haven’t PVP-ed since… 4.0? At least not seriously.

haha I think its been since 2 for me 5 had some nice moments thou

only on planets where this is noted. Particularly you can expect heavy PVP magnets to have uneditable terrain so that stray plasmas an gopher holes dont wreck performance, etc.

1 Like

To make moba viable it needs adjustment for moba sv and hv you need to be able to have 1 base and possibly 1 cv. I dont see the point is moba BA are we suppose to throw motor bikes and the enemy bases ?

Hand guns TnT and drilling

With no offline protection we wont see to many bases on planet. With a little admin support and a few rules OP can be used
it works for every other servers out there why not here ?

Because if OP is on then if someone attacks your base you log off the attacker gets pissed off and spawns 5 bases around yours and loads it full of ammo then you log on and get destroyed and then post a complaint on forums and then it gets removed :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is the story: A Real Low Blow

Besides CV’s Can’t use their main guns on planets so bases are a hell of a lot stronger now than they ever where, I for one will be building on planet :]

1 Like

Lets not forget the rail gun exploit has supposedly been fixed - though admittedly i’ve not tested that yet.

It’s true we don’t have any rules here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But in all seriousness this can either be a rule or not. And there is a defense for that have bases outside OP. Anyways its better then getting raided while offline.

Set the rules punish anyone abusing it. OP can work.

PS. railguns distance is fixed.