HWS 6 | Big changes coming! Update!

You replying to me or Matt?

Im saying Matts idea of replacing donator planet with donator space stations is very bad idea.

Ive donated for a planet, but i will not donate for a space station. Not even close to the same.

Ok. I would. Soooo…

Then, should not be either or. Make both options available. “Customers” will decide.

Sure - doesn’t make it a bad idea though.

1 Like

It does as he suggested a replacement - thereby eliminating donator planets altogether.

Compromises are fine. One of the current struggles is the BA cap so yeah an indestructible admin base in many ways is superior asset to a faction that is extremely well stocked with resources.

Havent experienced any problem with landing ships on planet. Quite the opposite, atm is much safer compared to the shake n bake to shreds bug in space.

In any case, starting to off track. Will leave it here.

I’m literally the only person in LBP who built ships that could land on a planet without rolling around like a log.

1 Like

With the wipe, will our OCDs be rolling over? I know you have a 50k max you put in place, but you let us keep what we have in OCD. Will you still be able to keep what we have even if it exceeds 50k?

Like pirates, squids are at home in the sea.

1 Like

@RexXxuS is there a way for us to at least get a partial refund for any HWS garage vehicles we purchased? We only got ours about a week ago.

1 Like

I am in the same position lovepack, atleast you think they would refund us the money for them.

I already did that and much more. I pride myself on flying a literal brick of 300k iron/30k blocks. This is a huge nerf to my glorious brick

All the people who bought penthouses?

2 Likes

Noooooo Got like 200 cores in there

Can you lower the cost of pulling ores from the OAM from 10 to 1 .

And to help with server performance can we use the scrapyard everywhere. We have a ton of scrap ships that we can’t be bothered to deconstruct or bring to the scrapyard.

Well you got my idea full in discussion I guess and @mordgier even sync typed my points too…

So let’s move this now to the dedicated community post and see how it turns out!

2 Likes

Hmm need to think about it / calculate witth the recycle profit in mind.
For now I make a list with some names who wants it.

<me. We picked up our garage ships with the intent of getting going for the season. Then surprise it’s over :-.

But you get to use them for almost a month . A month of Rhea at 3M I’m pretty sure you got your money’s worth :slight_smile: and you have OCD 6 to store :wink:

try 8 mil worth of garage ships, and not a single day of use without crashes driving away my guys. :-\