HWS 6.X.X teaser | A new EGS feature! EGS Stealth!

Sounds good but pls then no 15 Sek Cooldown^^ thats hard for more strukture. Then I really fly my marathon with my jetpack :smiley: Or what be really cool is when you could make more command in one chat. I wrote it to jascha like “ocd:get:1:1; Ocd:get:2:2” and so on. Here “egs:stealth:on:id; egs:stealth:on:id” and so on. So we could write us a scripte Press one button and we could directly stealth more ships with that one button! That would be GREAAAAAT

the 15 seconds are globally to prevent
ocd:put 1000 thousands time a second. High load for the tool.

Well easiest thing is then just stealth all ships and have a SV ready to spawn in your factory…

sorry edit my files so you wrote first^^

I really like this idea. It should help with overcrowded pve playfeilds and make server more newbie friendly. When you say you can’t stealth ships more than time does that mean more than one ship at the same time?

It means you have to take out your previous stealth ships first before able to stealth new ships again.

The amount how many ships you put into stealth mode is not limited (just the 200 meter radius)

Hmm for power command user quite good yes. Maybe he can do it in the future.

What happens if your ship in stealth appear and at the same location is another (enemy) ship or structure? Would they bug together like a wild shooting abomination that tries to kill itsellf?

Exactly that!

I don’t want to do the math now… but in rare cases this COULD happen.

But well… you can circumvent this 99,99%.

1. don’t yolo stealth your ships > make sure NOBODY followed you
  2. communicate with your mates where your bomb stealth ships are
  3. don’t stealth your stuff on common places like planet entrance points, POIs, frequent flying routes

1 Like

Nice feature and it be good for small factions. Cannot see large factions using it to be honest. Plus as a Hunter RP is hard to come by. In fact I think I have 0 RP at the moment lol

As RexXxus said:

Will be now also shown in egs:info

Wow impressive, this sometimes happends to my ships without any commands, although I cant unstealth them later :smiley:
I like it removes structure from playfield, thats probably best on it and its kind of offline protection for ppl who are leaving for few days. Cool.

Only thing im not sure about is someone using it to escape combat but there are conditions to do that so i guess its fine.
I really like it hides ship from wipe, taxes and restrictions, thats most usefull, for larger factions even more.

I think i saw it somewhere already but i need more coffe…So Unstealthing is done from same playfield, no matter how far from ships?
you can’t stealth ships more than one time - so i cant stealth ships in different playfields, like some in every? Its me not native speaker it sounds like its one time and never again, please explain Rexxx.

Its a nice feature.

Okay so it sounds like there is no cooldown in other words you can stealth all the time just stealth for five days then come back and stealth another five days with same ship. Hm… The concept sounds cool but stealthing for 5 days come on now? :smiley:

So you can live off of stealthing like log in don’t move your ship and build stuff etc and just stay stealthy for days building something inside your cv then come back five days later go to ocd and build more stuff. I think this won’t be good for pvp because someone will have a stealth cv stocked with sv ships inside and if anyone follows them they can just die spawn in their medic cv thats stealthed? :smiley: I’m not sure man. I think this has the potential to be abused. Imagen someone parks their cv far away and has it stocked full of sv’s. Goes for a sv fight in pvp space gets rekt spawns in sealthed cv and takes out another sv and deos all this over and over again.

Maybe i’m wrong and don’t get this whole stealth thing yet. :]

The CV wouldnt be on the playfield if its in stealth, so you cant spawn in the Medstation. It´s like the ship is removed from the playfield and only appears again if you unstealth it. @Israel_T-C

Maybe i don’t get it but the information their giving seems vague to me. Because how do you ustealth it do you need to be only close to it or be driving it? Because think about it maybe you can be chased by somoone and have your stealthed cv close by and lour that person to your stealthed cv and then ustealth it? xD

yes

no

thanks

How?

Maybe your mates can explain it to you. I hope I wrote it clearly.

That is called strategy.

No, just in the playfield you stealthed your ship.
Read again:

[quote=“RexXxuS, post:39, topic:6775, full:true”][quote=“Israel, post:38, topic:6775”]
Because think about it maybe you can be chased by somo=eone and have your stealthed cv close by and lure that person to your stealthed cv and then ustealth it?

[/quote]
That is called strategy.[/quote]

Not sure its that simple as being strategy because their is no counter commands you placed for the one whos trying to unstealth the ship. Like scan area command for stealth ship? There is only that person running can unstealth their ship right infront of your face xD without you having any way of unstealthing it. hahahha

But you know Rexx it could be interesting. :wink:

I think it’s a great feature! Well done everyone involved :grinning:

I don’t know how much I’d use it personally because it is somewhat hard to get RP as a hunter presently [hopefully that will change]. But if it achieves these things I’m 1000% in favour of it:

Yeah thats costs alot of time