HWS 6.X.X teaser | A new EGS feature! EGS Stealth!

Great. I actually got tired of the system as it is now after a short time. Taxes, and this never ending strugle to find a parking lot. Either in the crowded PVE field or 60 km out in pvp. It overshadowed the gameplay. I will save my ships to play again as soon as the new rule is implemented,.

If you mean that the pirate wants to raid an offline player and now canā€™t because of the new feature, then I am not sad for the pirate.
I am not sad that I cannot do aything with my ship when it is stealthed as well, because I would use stealth before logging out and not while playing.

What is the point of raiding offline players on HWS anyway? People got their OCDs and put all valuable ressources in there. You donā€™t earn much from a raid, but create frustration for the ones being raided. Raiding offline players is not even PvP - it is more PvE than anything else. People enjoying this are not honorable PvPers in my opinionā€¦

Where do you guys earn all the RP to stealth/unstealth your ship ?

You log in, unstealth, go mining, must go to work = -1RP. You come back , unstealth, do something, go for sports, stealth = -1RP and so on.

For someone playing a lot i see here -8 RP per day or even more.

1RP per day if you use stealth would be more fair.