HWS 6.X.X update | Taxes | Missions | New HWS Connect era

This would work (2CV split among the two peacekeepers). Would be nice if Rex could do this, i can live without smelters and can also payin my coins into the bank in ECC, so a base would be no longer neccessary.

But always to switch via M31P or Athos just to reach the second CV would be exhausting.

To avoid all possible trouble 99.99% of the players WILL build their bases close to the M31P or Athos gates on Ju, so they can start fast into PVP or PVE AND collect from their autominers in M31P/Athos.

AND, i guarantuee you, all these players will give a fugg on all these “Ju is overcrowded, build somewhere else !” warning messages from Rex.
Because, unfortunately, there is no “somewhere else” in HWS PVE without tax danger.

It is a survival game thou there needs to be some danger

1 Like

Hello everyone, pve versus tax planets:

For me pve planet, it only serves to manufacture fusion cell, combat block, generate food and process ores for these activities and nothing more.
Most of my cvs are of war and not in these structures, until I have a cv that can replace this base of processing in pvp, which people have to understand that the pvp planets are not to park fleets but to keep the machine of war.
You do not have to build several bases of the same group, what should be done is to block playerfields pve equal to ju in 200 cores and not allow to build any more structure after that.
Another measure is to only allow one BA per faction, (only for factions with more than two players), not allow BA, Hv, SV and private CV, only allow 1 faction HV and 2 CV (class 1) and 2 SV all with Faction tag.

These measures are restrictive but will avoid taxing the playerfield, overloading cores and causing more players to seek larger factions to join, because after reaching 200 cores nothing can be placed on the ground.
The other 50 cores, should be linked to temporary cores, referring to the CVs that can stay in this playerfield for a maximum of 24 hours, after that they would automatically be thrown out of the playerfield, that is to the orbit of the planet which by default is pvp. …

I do not think such measures will please everyone else most certainly solves most problems … with some tweaking it can work effectively for all …

This is how it was on most servers when this game started so if you where unlucky enough to be on a planet when someone else finished the cores you cant even spawn a sv to get off that planet and you might as well afk becuase nothing you do will let you spawn that sv you have to rely on other people deleting their stuff. The tax option effects everyone equally not just the last unlucky guy that didn’t get his stuff down first :stuck_out_tongue: also tax forces people to build smaller and more effective to reduce tax to as low as possible. Tax is still a 10x better solution atm until some better idea comes around.

The new taxes are funny, as veteran gold miner i dont care but this really will kill noobs :slight_smile:

For the connect idea, could we possibly save a package of items that we would like to get from OCD (for example, one ration from slot x, 300 pent from Slot Y, and 100 Fusion from slot z) and be able to send them all as a single preformatted care package from Connect? This would be a neat feature, I think, particularly for those that are getting a common withdrawal package regularly, and are hit by the 10 second ocd get delay, on top of having to type a half dozen commands.
Edit: Making separate thread for suggestion.