HWS 7 Teaser / Alpha 7 EXP | Redesign of HWS | HWS 7 Teasers | OP | HWS Connect Daily Loot

I like the site, only would like a button to down vote individual posts that people can disagree with.

1 Like

Wow you really don’t know me, I’m even more pvp than you ))), anyhow maybe if you didn’t offline raid people we wouldn’t need OP ))), I’ll be looking at the posts waiting for the time you abuse OP :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely OP delay must be like 30 minutes or so. Otherwise it can be used as an combat log exploit.
and OP times must be more than a 1 day at least, otherwise, someone can exploit that and wait before time is consumed and raid it, like there was no OP at all as OP meaning is to protect structure when you are not online to defeat it, too low time will null whole point of OP

I guess the question would be how much damage could 10 people in class 7 HV’s and SV’s do in 30minutes to a base, and if that person logs out then add 3-5 minute travel time so that’s 25 minutes of hitting a undefended base is it enough to kill the offline protection module, the best time would be enough time to kill a combat logger but not enough time to kill a person logging off normally before action starts, maybe we can do a group test of sorts to find the best time.

yes. time should be think as fighting is allready started when combat logger logs out. but not that long that random base meet where people allready logout little time ago, could be destroyed. Also should be taken account that it not meant to be so long that faction can call all its members otherside of the galaxy to help. It should mean fightings that allready started when defender was online

and point to the above anything less than 30 minutes in delay of OP means everything is undestructible if defender decide to logout, so less than that is absolutely out of question. maybe 1h could be optimal, but absolutely no more. Have to understand that even minutes could be enough for a small base, but big bases can not be take out in minutes.

and also less than 1 day time is absolutely out of question otherwise it same as there would be no OP at all, OP is when people sleep and work and time offcouse should be then at least amount of 1 day

1 Like

Some great changes there Rex. I vote for 30 minutes delay, 2 days for OP.

Not sure what are the plans for homeworld system but id love to see a gold planet, not talking about deposits or meteors i mean the entire bedrock be gold.

2 Likes

LOL jeez everyone would be Scrooge McDuck swimming in gold xD

You PVP with lemon tree? Oh sorry you PVP on forum.

Now i know if enemy sit in the bunker or just run away ihe is offline.

And you PvE empty base at 2am in the morning :stuck_out_tongue: as I said you don’t know me at all, but that’s fine ill come beat you over the head with a lemon tree in 7.0 no worries.

2 Likes

Everybody involved in fighting on GG recently has pretty much good idea about how long can BA stay alive when there is nobody online to keep spawning BA after BA. Its definetly not 30 minutes, maybe 3minutes.
But i would wait to see 7.0 changes.

If the OAM and OCD in sanctuary is removed/“cut” - can the contents and credits used to purchase upgrades so far be returned to the player?

No problem with the cut out if this benefits the server - but there is a bit of credit and time build up there for some of us, which would be painfull to loose .:grinning:

1 Like

I didn’t mention that we do it now or in near future.

IF we do we will let everyone know and see what we can do

That delay question is pretty hard, because it depends the galaxy, planets and class size of base and actual plilosophy of pvp

tiny bases you could destroy and raid in less than minute, so delay timer obviously then make sense to be lower. But huge and underground bases takes time.
if delay is minutes it protects best tiny bases and rookies, but downsize is that huge bases is impossible if defender abuse combat log or even if not abuse, just tired of fighting and log out, attacker have now no other choice to only back off

pvp philosophy comes to mind that is it that pvp is between players not between player and offline structures or is it that even offline stuctures can be raided like that. If correct PVP to you is the former then it favors lower delay if latter then it favor longer delay.

Re: OLP. Should have asked this 1st. When blue shield activates - will it still be insta-death to those inside and nearby? I’m assuming the attackers have shot out all the turrets. I voted for a shorter delay - but, if insta-death then I think delay should be at least 30 minutes.

Re: OLP duration. This should at minimum be long enough for an individual to take a 3 day holiday and OLP stay active.

1 Like

Another OLP question - if faction members are logged into, SAN for example and no one from faction is logged into EU server - will their OLP be ‘on’ for structures in EU?

Yes, if no one is on at the time on that server then OP will be on.

lol? Who said it would be EZ? 3-4 good build BA would hold u for 10-20 min for sure, and if u got not big online, it would even take more.

bytheway. As OP does it need to be fueled and base active ???
I would prefer that base still would need fuel and OP and base to be active, how is it working now ?

Attacker will ensure all turrets are shot off before OLP turns on. Then build base nearby ready for when it goes back off.

1 Like