HWS 7.X.X is live! | New universe | New Origin | New Missions | New Meta

Alliance HQ water bug ?

Good morning @everyone,

I know about the start problems here and there and will fix it with the next restart in few minutes.

Hi Rex,

Not sure if this has been reported already, but the EGS star seems to be bugged right now. It currently seems to be treating all SVs as hostile. I lost a few ships yesterday trying to get in and out of there. I tried both private and faction SVs but it still shoots me down.

fixed it some hours ago. Before it was a dead zone indeed :dizzy_face:

Evenin’,

I don’t understand what the new origin is all about?

I understand it so that I can always jump to the mood when I’m proto back and forth between the 3 (normal) origin.

Unfortunately the video of REXX does not tell me otherwise ´ s other. Since there is also no supply for protos extra.!

Since some player asked:

The Origin or the general start of that Planet has following intentions:

• OCD access for veterans to go fast to the next level (making room and resources free for new)
  • Epic Survival experience with Patrol Vessel, harsh environment and POIs, also for veterans
  • Playing along the way, reading the guide or hearing what player say about the other origins meanwhile. Giving you time to decide instead of forced to choose one right at the start
  • After you have chosen your Origin the Stargate brings you straight to the HQ Origin planet, again, going a shortcut here

In the future more with them is planned like dedicated “Test” missions, dedicated Prototype Missions + Origin rewards, Origin weapon, Origin RP benefits

Rex, after i set up my empire so far now the question :

• You told us about changes in turret HP and stuff, what is all of this about ?

https://forum.empyrion-homeworld.net/t/hws-config/9161/17?u=rexxxus

@everyone Some further notes on the HWS 7.X.X patch

One big new addition which came too short is also the Avendore Galaxy.

It is a PvPvE + Origin rotational system.

Avendore, Zhul and Xerra are Origin locked from Monday to Friday and PvE.
At weekend everyone can enter them and it turns to PvP.

Make sure to check them out, it might be worth it!

Set your Origin planet as your new Start planet (useful if you died) cost now 100 000 credits instead of 1 million.

There are two new commands cb:gohome and CB:SetHome:ID available for you now!
Sometimes the “Spawn at Home” is bugged so we implemented our way of it.

3 minutes after you died, you can warp yourself to your set structure before.

Your HWS Team

2 Likes

to be added to connect?

1 Like

yes, soon®

soon

Rex, is the command „cb:gohome“ the same as console „destroyme“ ?

So its a teleport without inventory ?

If i change later ingame my home with the structure checkbox, will that override the „cb:SetHome:ID“ command as new home ID ? Or do i have two seperate respawn positions now ? (One from the structure checkbox and one from the HWS command)

You should also implement these new commands into the „commands“ section of HWS… administration rulez !

Hey,

did you actually used the commands or are these just some random questions? :thinking:

No! You FIRST have to die to be able to use the cb:gohome command.

No! Ingame Home and cb:gohome are totally independent.
If you die and have set a ID of a CV or BA somewhere else then you just have two options. If the ingame “Spawn Home” works, use this. If not you have a fall back plan.

Of course I will do. Via HWS Connect Button clicks and in the guide. But 24 hours a day are quite limited

Well i admit i was just lazy and did not test the commands… hehe.

But very nice, as the official home spawn sometimes deletes itself. Well usually i dont die that often and just in case i would either wait 24hours or use complete restart to the updated origin planet (freelancer HQ). I would strongly advise to do the update for 100.000 credits as Rex explained, or if things go completely wrong you end up at Cyro+Professor Void again :frowning: You should do that on both servers.

Another tip for CrossServerWarp in SVs :
If you do it for the first time just warp with your armor equipped. When you warp back later put first your armor into the armor locker and warp after. By doing so your armor is saved on the foreign server. On your native server you will die as the warp-into-SV-cockpit is bugged and not precise. If you just respawn and put on a new armor you can now do the CrossServerWarp with full inventory and armor.
Technically you have two different armors now, one on each server. Learning workarounds is always a pleasure on HWS…hehe.

1 Like

@everyone sorry for this strange new changelog patchwork here and there. Somehow forgot how big this update was actually.

EGS Recycle patch

So last thing what I forgot to announce is the changed EGS Recycle feature. It changed in more expensive prices but better return rate.
See here please the full specs:

Problem with the EGS Recycler is that it returns mostly (about 40-50%) non-usable strange blocks and components, neither for constructing nor to feed the factory (had it at level 5 during the last season).

Has this been fixed ? If yes i would invest into, if not then it is pointless.

1 Like

But wait there more …

OCD 5 - Cost analysis
47,500,000 credits
525 RP rp cost 3.675.000
Plus 10 credits per block/device

With the 150 plus structured i recycled last season it did not even cover the cost. Nice feature while it lasted.

You are welcome in contribute into that so we can fix it. It is time consuming for us to do alone.

just say the device name /block you got and the name you expected

The problem that Tully had there was missing the device name or number. From what Jasha said it can’t be fixed until Eleon fixis it