HWS 7.X.X PvP limit correction

Nice idea, doesn’t work 100%.

So a 30 member faction rushes at the beginning to that place and claim them. What then?
First come, first serve or is the planet wiped regular?

We have at the moment only “set to HWS”, if someone breaking the limits. A big grief potential if some being “smart” again.

Public = grief potential and can’t be regenerated. However with the next EXP version you can spawn things on Adm structures.

Overall you see PvP rather in ship Dogfights than in Base capturing, right?
What about camping Bunkers?
Although this is no camping anymore because once you destroyed the Core of an EGS Bunker (because you need to destroy + place also a Land Claim Device) it is no “EGS Bunker” anymore (invincible).
And what if you don’t find ships to fight for?

I don’t know… this is a very subjective topic. Some like it so, others different again.

Personally I rather like the direction:
Planets = Base fights / capturing
Space / Orbit = Ship fights

With Alpha 8 we have technically all tools for that.
If I have enough time you will see a new “feature” as well: Flying POIs you have to control / capture with ships.
Giving each layer a legit reason to fight for:

Space = Asteroids > CV fights
Planet Orbit = Flying POIs (teleporters, good loot, etc.) > SV fights
Planet Surface = Base > HV + Mole fights

1 Like

My thought on the bunkers is they become a base capture POI. And I did mean the admin POI for landing pads. Of course all of this is contingent on 8.0 as I am pretty sure some of this isn’t possible without it.

The landing pads basically have to be there if you take away the base building. RIght now, smart players figured out if you simply put down 200 cores. You win. And faction alliances easily make that so you have 10 faction alliances each with 20 cores down. This didn’t really take much effort on their part.

This is very requested but technically not so easy as some think.
First you have to forget the normal way to do that aka replace the core.
Once you replaced an Admin Core with your Core all the abilities of the Admin core are gone.

So for now it needs some tool magic from us. Like we do with the Penthouses or HWS Garage Ships for example.
The Core is untouched but with a certain action the faction owner gets switched.
While I don’t like first come, first serve in this scenario we might implement a big big event feature soon… don’t know yet how it will look like.

That is easy and sure. Still doesn’t address my point that you take away the Base fights.

Well, overall it was my mistake to allow this non-sense gameplay.
With proper limits and some game mechanic changes it won’t be so easy to do again in HWS 8.

1 Like

Rexx why not make it so that no faction that is allied with a member of another faction who has an EGS Bunker can get one? This would mean that all EGS Bunkers are given to only opposing factions. So it would be one bunker per alliance or faction. I wounder if thats double now or if it will be double in version 8.

I repeat myself but if we could read / handle alliances that way we wouldn’t need 10 pages of OP rules and GG wouldn’t be a mess as it is right now.

Maybe in the future we get that API data

1 Like

The difference between my actual kills and your “Almost” is exactly my point.

I dont think anybody expected the alliance to be this much of a sissy. They could just restrict themselves a little and TRY to help you out.

2 Likes

Your the sissy ones who along with Grizz barely log in now and yet you expect pvp? What are you in delusional ferry land? Instead ya’ll just whine like little girls on forums running to daddy Rexxus to bail you out. No I.M.F bank your ego is not too big to fail.

When your friends acp/npc/taw and their splinter factions with 30 plus players invaded gg to try and take us out they failed and we were outnumbered. There was only about 6 players defending our bases and they still failed. You talk about restraint but when you went to gg once you left op4 you put down 3 bases plus 3 plus sv’s plus 4 plus hv’s. Yet you dare talk bout restraint with your fake virtue signalling? haha Just about anyone who sees your comments can tell ya’ll are as fake as ferry dust.

2 Likes

This topic was created by @RexXxuS. Why?

Enough is enough and already came and went. We have been trying to get you to see why changes are needed, not exchange insults. Take any further discussion up with Big Red. He agrees with what we did, even maintaing alliance with iMF until OP4 voted against it and complained so much that Blind Cat quit until next season rather than deal with your toxic behavior.

You Grizz called Taco scum because he doesn’t agree with you yet you with your fake virtue signalling dare to talk about not exchanging insults. haha what a fake!

Your baby bear speed calls our alliance sissy’s yet you insist that your not here to insult? Your so obviously fake that you should really be embarrassed if you had an ounce of sense in your body. Why would i take the discussion with anyone else when the discussion is with a little cheap troll like you and your baby bear speed which i eat for breakfast like nothing and can leave to rust and wither away like dust? :smiley:

It is not a insult when I post pictures and proof, to your alliances many… MANY. Deaths. Its just a fact.

Do any of you have a picture of my backpack?

Honestly, where where you in all the battles we had Israel? I never got to kill you, you where not there.

I was there when you got Hammer. You didn’t get me because i’m to fast for you Speed. :smiley:

Maybe if you press pause and then slow motion you can get me. xD

No I did not! More lies. Go back and reread post #96.
I edited this one too, to correct the post number.

You did you just edited it then deleted what you put. xD

I was looking at the wrong post. Looking at the right one now, and yes its still there in black and white. haha Yes you called Taco a Scum.

Better than what the wife calls me.

Hint: it rhymes with ass hole.

Guys! By all cookies in this world, why do you think everyone wants to read your high emotional drama?

This forum has not even a PM feature but also a PM + Group feature. Invite everyone to this party and please insult each other free for all!

If I have to close another topic because of things like this next time, you are out from the Forum, Discord and Ingame if you think this has place there as well.

@Macbrea we will discuss these ideas from above on another place on another time for now.

10 Likes