HWS 7.X.X PvP limit correction

giphy%20(6)
Are you done yet, because you look and sound dumber every post. I just showed more kills then you probably even have total. I know how to PvP. We just WONT PvP in a planet with MAXED cores. Deal with it.

When you guys want PvP back, you will reduce cores.

Poor argument…

These huge enemy factions had a chance to take us out when they invaded us with 30 plus players but they failed. Take the loss and learn from it. If i was in your shoes i would take my full numbers which the enemy factions have, get on their sv and take out pew pew like 3 towers fast. How could you fellas not be organized enough to do that?

Not sure but I am looking forward to manually building bases. Had plenty of practice when TAW would kill my bases on GG when I would do small occupations.

1 Like

CORE COUNT LIMIT… STUPID!!!

Core count limits doesn’t stop you from entering with sv’s. Or does it?

An army of SVs in the most LAGGY situation possible verses 11 of alliance tanks is STUPID. And we would have to do 2-3 warps OR fly 30K each repair/Death. Really? NO!

Your cognitive dissonance is astounding.

Let’s put it into perspective.

The last time we tried to attack, we brought about 10 players. We put down 5-6 bases in a cluster, and had 5 HV’s spawned. There were 5-6 SV’s floating about as well.

We hit the “Cannot spawn base” about that time due to, if you were there, you’d remember the memes posting about how 16 Backpacks should consider leaving GG.

15 cores brought by us capped the field. You have 180 cores down there. 15… 180… 15… 180…

1 Like

Empyrion (01:18)
Attention: Please stop building on Golden Globe since it will soon reach its maximum structure limit!

And that is with us gone, lol.

Its clear now that you have cognitive dissonance because you think i wouldn’t notice that you leave out that at the same your faction ACP was invading like 20 plus TAW were invading with bases oh and their alt factions putting up bases around gg? You think your sneaky but your not, i can see right through you and its not a pretty sight. xD

They were on Homeworld.

My faction has like 3 active players…?

I had 1 base down. TCB had 2 bases down. TAW/DSI/SWA had 1 base each down.

What are you smoking? 20 TAW didn’t attack last? It was like 8 TAW and Raven and I.

By the time we told them to leave HW and come help us on GG, core cap was already met, so I started sniping backpacks to make people leave.

You just said you brought about 10 players on that gg invasion. Now your talking about 3 active players what? What are you smoking man? xD

Israel You really just dont get common sense do you?

No matter how many times tumblr_lzzu07mdub1rpc4azo1_500

You just dont get it. I am done with this thread, and HWS and the game untill either change happens or the alliance implodes. You want PvP? To bad. I wont fight on your crappy terms.

Are we even talking about the same attack where core cap was reached?

Yes we already get your moody and whiny when you don’t get your way. Now go child before i spank you some more.

I feel honored. : )

1 Like

havent seen you on speedy since i almost cut your vwing in half

ohhhh so you admint you were using the render glitch hahaha , for some one who says they never exploit righttttt

From the sounds of it, I think the only way pvp on GG, HW, and Arma is really going to work is if the following holds true:

10 EGS Bunkers not near landing pads (Destructible but re-spawn each day) - Claimable with Land Claim device and core (Note: claiming more then one per faction will cause your core to self destruct in 10 minutes)
10 Flat public landing pads dispersed evenly around the globe (Indestructable)

Each faction is allowed 1 SV and 1 HV per person. Each faction is allowed 1 CV period. And no base building.

The landing pads have to be there otherwise the only way off the planet is death.