HWS 8 After Patch | The Delta X Project

Hey @everyone,

after the very successful weekend most of the problems are clearly visible now:
Missing Map infos and overcrowded planets.

The Map infos got implemented on almost all playfields now. Please check and report back if something is missing.

Delta X Project

Regarding the overpopulated Starter Planets I have implemented now
Alliance Cryo X, Freelancer Cryo X and Lawless Cryo X

These Starter Planets are reachable within the Starter orbit. Additionally you will see this Spaceport on each old Cryo planet to jump over them.

Keep in mind that there are plenty of perma PvE planets out there! Don’t camp only on the HQ planets. They will get taxed as soon as they hit 200 Cores!

Limits

The limits got also changed due the high population. Please check the Map info regarding them.
Important change:

HQ planet + sector are not meant for private structures anymore. Please make sure to switch your structures to faction!
It must be fair for everyone and not giving big factions advantage spreading their private stuff around.

Jupidor / Sathon Rotation

They are active now. Please check the Map info.

Daily Loot Boost

The Daily Loot got enhanced due feedback and changed gameplay in HWS 8. Enjoy!

The next step is to fix the ECC Missions. Sorry for the delay! I work as fast as I can.

More enhancements are on the way after that.
Stay tuned.

Your HWS Team

10 Likes

Great stuff rexxus!

1 Like

Keep it going!

2 Likes

I am a newbie to the server and started on the Alliance Cryo planet.
Personally I don’t feel like risking my stuff by flying around with a little SV searching for a new home.
Therefore my plan was to quickly build a new safe base on Alliance HQ, because its the most obvious choice.
Now with your comment I wonder where I am actually supposed to settle?
I am aware of the Universe Map, but as a newbie I nevertheless don’t really know where I am supposed to go.
Please provide some suggestions. :slight_smile:

Just a heads up that Alliance HQ just got taxed yesterday. I had to pack up my base and move because of it. I can say that I’m not thrilled having to spend 3 reputation to turn on the scan just to see that my plannet is near full and have to go through the hassle of constantly moving. I moved to another system but I can see it filling up quickly as many are moving to avoid the tax and flooding the other systems as they go. At this rate it is possible that

As a general rule, The lands of milk and honey are in the northern quad of the galaxy.

Yeah workin on it :slight_smile: It takes a little time to work up the Rep, but its all good.

-Rein

Well i have lived in deep PVP space for like 3 seasons.
Done all my mining with jumper CV, Mining PD bases and mining HV on PVP planets.
Or took heavy CV and did mining in space.
If you are good at building you can even start community on pvp planet. Ally 10 small factions or so… just make sure to make some kind of non invasion pact with big factions.
Well i guess its time to write some kind of guide… and maybe share some of my old blueprints…

2 Likes