HWS 8 limits PvE & PvP [POLL]

I think that Base?CV/SV/HV sizes should be droped everywere to class 4 from the current class 6 limits so we get awy from all the huge bases/Cv that put such strain on the game and the server.A Puzzle/Events World would also be great with everything moved from starter worlds like Cave Missions/Professor Missions moved so they can be used whenever in the season you choose to do them.This will give starter planet players less reason to stay on those planets.Majestic Elite Temple/Floating City and other reward challenges could be placed there also with no cores allowed at all like ECC planet.
But I do think that if things are left as they are the amount of players will slowly drop dayly just like last season.And all this overcrowding will also resove itself.

1 Like

Donare planets have access to Homeworld through SV warp and then you can take the supergate to ECC cutting down on the need (at least in that specific instance) of using a CV.

2 Likes

I really like the changes you’re moving towards. I would suggest getting rid of class 5 planets altogether, and reducing majority of planets to class 1-2 with a few class 3. Class 3 are plenty big and is what most of us are used to anyhow from previous patches.
I would personally suggest somewhere between class 3-5 pvp CV, however that’ll affect the garage ships as those are past those limits already. On that same note, if you’re going to change the meta mid season to restrict CV size, those of us who grinded to get enough credits to purchase garage CV are going to be screwed. It’d be one thing if this change happened at the start of the new season but as it stands now the votes are swinging towards changing it now. I’d love to see the CV limit occur next season, and the rest now that way we have time to prepare for the changes and not worry about our lost hours of farming.
I also agree with dread on restricting certain items such as lights/flares/crops in ships/devices/etc. Lights can cause a tremendous amount of lag (as well as increase ship class size) and they’re not really necessary for pvp.

2 Likes

yes you are right but this would lock us from being able to fly our big CV back to Donator space after going anywhere else we would like to go where with our CV’s that are of the correct size to be use. @RexXxuS is not stopping all use of CV with a higher class size the 1.

1 Like

Adout time all Last season i was saying this, you can put the same amount of guns on a class1 or a
class7. i carnt wait for the time that i dont have to take two days of work just to do a CV battle lol.

1 Like

I don’t think it would necessarily block you permanently. Under the current system you would get warnings before it would get taken away. Just means you can’t park on those playfields for longer than 30-40min.

2 Likes

Maybe you can add an “No-Parking” Space 4km arround any Space-Gate? @RexXxuS moved it yesterday on EU Strayom Sector yesterday, and today there are tons of ships AGAIN…

1 Like

If that would be true that it would let us in and gate that would be great. I would fear people would use that time to use a class 5 cv to take out a class one if you had the 12 min window like with we have in some places now.

1 Like

You damn right that’s an interceptor. That’s the midget in pre-flight times. Just need a gun bolted in the back of the bed.

1 Like

Only 20-30 minute repair times on your SV? I wish mine were that short, mine currently have been 1hour to 1-1 1/2 hour repair times. You need to push your SV harder.

1 Like

Not at all, it sounds more like you need to learn how to dodge homing missiles :wink:

5 Likes

Yay! The pvp finally gets cleaned up. A real shame the previous limits where abused. I think you should go harder as well rexxxus, and implement a base block limit of 1,000. Alliances use all their bases in the same location anyways, so that’s 5K worth of blocks. That’ll reduce the intentional use of dragon teeth to lag people out.

4 Likes

Hah, yeah. I’ve had to replace the warp drive and thrusters/fuel tank about 5 different times already. It’s a miracle the thing hasn’t been destroyed more times.

1 Like

@RexXxuS I have a few suggestions if feasible:

Return of Sanctuary server? May solve the overcrowding problems and be another outlet for PvE players/Dr Void storyline.

Wipe of Two playfields a day to resize planets? I’ll pack up my stuff and move it for a wipe of all playfields to decrease server load. If it makes it less lag-Tastic I don’t see why anybody would disagree.

One person faction w/ private structures. Why?? Either faction or private, don’t need both.

Removal of grow plots from all non-BA blueprints. Completely unnecessary.

Punishment of Jeeves - he is not high level enough to troll. His EP reduced to size class 1.

Strict limits on over class vessels on PvP planets. Greatly reduced time to remove from planet or its seized. I.E. 1 minute max.

I’ll edit as more crappy ideas come to fruition.

2 Likes

I dodge them with my face!!!

2 Likes

Support much of that Rexxxus but did I read right - Class 1 in hotspot orbits? So only class 1 CVs permitted in BH?

1 Like

PvE home for a lot of begginers and casual players. Don’t destroy them. I don’t like PvP too after 750+ hours of gameplay. This game never be a good PvP game. Too much data transfer needs between the server and clients.

1 Like

Yes you did read that right.

1 Like

I thought we used to have a pve/PvP rotation on a few planets in 0.7 .
But to put all pve planets on one would probably drive away a lot of people.

1 Like

What mean you by ep, hmm? Yes, hmmm?

2 Likes