HWS 8 Patch | Guilty / Bounty / Killboard rework | ECC Missions | Ninja Mission Competition

Thank you! I’m glad to know you’re listening to us, I look forward to seeing your changes then.

The best part about egs:noguilty is when you have a brain fart and use the egs:noguilty command while still in the redzone…

3 Likes

I got some alternative options:

1. using egs no guilty costs money and you gain reputation.

2. The cost to EGS guilty gets reset weekly.

3. Using egs no guilty has a capped limit.

Nope, I dont farm gold on the hotspot. My post is specifically designed to draw attention to the negatives that this puts on HWS feature access (like shops and OCD access)

and

The negative effect this has on players who hunt/PvP mostly considering the
“10 alliance kills = guilty” mechanic.

If I mine on GG its the thin crust. You get the same gold there as in the red, you just have to move your ship more to get it.

Glad to hear your expanded vision Rex, of course we as the playerbase started hunting the negatives and the side-effects simply because we detected them and did not see those things addressed.

Of course we have some faith, we play here after all and even care enough to log into some silly 3rd party forum to articulate our thoughts versus just playing the game
(where the fun is)

Anyway, carry on good sir, thanks for hearing us out. Dont always take it as a S-storm, we’re trying to shape the game for better as well and dont have any hate - sometimes we just cant word what we have to say very well with the time we have.

1 Like

The only major drawback to mining this season is that the mining speed has been drastically reduced, it took almost an hour to fill two harvest boxes.

Didn’t read most of the thread, but if you want th ebounty system to be more integrated with the guilty system,

just make it where each Unlawful kill adds a balance to your bounty… and with each unlawful kill your bounty grows higher and higher exponentially?

Make it where a single alliance can only collect a bounty once every 7 days from a single player or so to prevent abuse.

1 Like

Hey! just did the Bank Heist mission! Nice surprises in there! Good work. Took me a bit though to realize the new spawners where indestructible.

1 Like

Hey @Chaplain_5-15 and awesome you give feedback about the mission! :slight_smile:

Thank you.
Indeed with “increased” difficulty I meant indestructible spawners here and there. Giving you the decision to keep up your speed run or do a tactical pause / retreat.

1 Like