HWS 8 Preparations

Hey @everyone,
this topic is just used to keep you informed about the progress of the HWS 8 start.
We have shut down the servers and will full wipe + prepare everything now for the new start.

The Alpha 8 Patch will be released earlier than I am able to “finish” everything, so please be patient afterwards.

I will do my best to finish it before the prime time of course.
Stay tuned for more information here…
Your HWS Team
5 Likes

take all the time you need boss.
a working HWS build is more important than rushing :blush:

5 Likes

Rex, Eleon hotfixed experimental 30 mins ago. Any news about official 8.0 today?

Still on time :wink:

1 Like

Still on Valve time! :wink:

The biggest patch for Empyrion ever got released!

Alpha 8

https://empyriononline.com/threads/alpha-8-out-now.38185/

HWS 8 follows shortly …

Looking forward to HWS 8, I enjoyed HWS 7 where I started. Good work RexXxus and thanks.

1 Like

I donated to OCD and Elemental bank which are now not visiable in HWS Connect as I’ve not logged into the server. I’m assuming when I log back in later today, my OCD lvl 5 will become available along with my bank credits for my HWS 8 adventures.

can take a while for everything in connect to update. wouldnt worry about it.

Will camera shake be turned off?

I removed all CameraShake properties in our HWS Config.
But some are hardcoded into the game I can’t control.

4 Likes

Thanks for what you can do. I’ll give it a try.

Sad though, my egs game days may be coming to an end.

@RexXxuS

Thanks for all the hardwork you are doing. I never saw an important question answered which will determine the origin most of us start with.

At the bottom of Alliance and Freelancer it says if you go guilty you lose 10 RP. With the redzone in GG turning you guilty will you lose 10 RP everytime you go there and become guilty? If so there no way any of us will roll those two origins and basically the redzone on GG is only going to be a hotspot for 1 of 3 origins so not really that much of a hotspot.

I know you are busy with the server but hopefully you’ll see this slightly after the server goes up so we can make an informed decision on origin selection.

You lose 10RP everytime you become guilty.

Hey, why?

Sounds great Rexxus. Will wait patiently for hws8😄

Im getting impatient, because i know it’s gonna be amazing :smiley:

was opened the hunting season the sick by gold fever …

Little headsup:
I am alone this weekend and have to setup all ships etc. on two servers.
Currently logged on to the HWS NA server and spawning the freelancer ships.
Stay tuned…

1 Like

No rush. Would rather it done right than quick🤙

1 Like