HWS 8 Preparations

Camera shake. Mandatory and reality defying as implemented. It’s not weapons recoil. Entire world shakes.

Think of a monitor set on a vibrator.

Headache and eyestrain inducing.

For some even more sensitive — wearing lunch on lap.

Eleon added in at last moment — RC2 I believe.

Despite an avalanche of negative feedback, they have stubbornly ignored requests to remove or at least make it a client side option.

Today is Tuesday, not weekend ?
Will it be available today or tomorrow ? or after next weekend ?

thanks for your hard work :slight_smile:

Looks like “Personal Cargo Boxes” the 3 set of lockers deco/storage block has been deemed illegal in this mornings patch.

Just a heads up for anyone with broken blueprints.

Super Amped to be bringing LoT back this season! Thanks for all the amazing work everyone, this game and server have come a long way, and just keep getting better!

3 Likes

That is not new to this patch.

NA is ready.
Supergate Zone: check
Alien Worm Ship reward: check
Prototype change origin zone: check
Freelancer ships: check

Since the ECC planet changed completely I have to remapp all zones (Bank, EGS, Garage… ) … so doomed… :sob:

But start is almost there guys - Sorry for the delay!

2 Likes

Welcome back McProuty!

Best regards
Wise

1 Like

Welcome back McProuty.

1 Like

(I want to do it soon.)

Everyone who isn’t reading discord. Rex is currently having some errors, so devs are checking his logs.

Wonder how many HWS players are sitting at their computers like me waiting for the HUGE start to the season?? GOOOO Rex! :rocket::flying_saucer::crazy_face:

A lot of people :smiley: I’d guess 50- 100+

@everyone it’s about damn time!

HWS 8 started!
a proper announcement is coming later

I’m sorry for the long wait! (next time… !)

I hope you will enjoy our hard work!

Enjoy HWS 8!
Your HWS Team

2 Likes

WOOOT!! Go Team Rex! :joy::earth_americas:

Thanks DaddyStu for reply,

@RexXxuS Your hard work is appreciated, as a developer I know what its like to release new update. Take your time we will wait for good things. That’s goes to the rest of the team also. If anything is detected when we first log in, I for one will let you know in good cheer.

1 Like

when i checked there were roughly 250 people on across both servers

Would it be possible to have a Super Gate guide?
I couldn’t figure out how to use the Super Gate at ECC.
The command sg:? provides bare minimum information, as such i was left feeling like there were missing pieces to the puzzle.

The other way around: you can warp to the Supergate on the ECC planet but can’t warp from there to other ones.

Yeah, some things have changed a bit. Sorry for the missing info.

Will release it properly today.

1 Like