HWS 8 | Teaser Countdown II | Supergate & Player / Faction Activity reward

Again… bigger picture it’ll only be part of how rp is gained, and origin is bound to determine how it’s lost. There have been indications that origins and rp are getting a full shake-up.

For the one who plays SOLO, there is no daily limit of RPs?

1 per hour would indicate a limit of 24 per day to me :wink:

1 Like

Let’s be honest here. Who is playing more then 4 hours a day?

That is 4 rp per day for a solo player vs the 13 per day you are getting for playing freelancer today.

ive occasionally played 6+ hours in a day.

Of course, but compared to being a Freelancer on the a8 … it is preferable to play Solo than in Faction.

How many factions actually have 20 active members? I would say none. Not even TAW last season would have more than 10-15 active. I think things will change for s8 with a lot of factions merging just for this mechanic. Unless it’s alliance wide

Rexx, I had a doubt in his mechanics of rp for factions, in her you say that the rp for the faction will be according to player activity, which in your understanding would be 7 consecutive days logging daily at one hour, in this way RP regarding the bonus of the faction would only be granted the following week after the verification that all are players of a given faction have logged in the last 7 days for at least one hour on the server, is that correct? if so, would the accumulated Rp of the week be credited on the first day of the following week, working the same as Fa: Supply?

I also have a question. Is this the only way to gain rp in s8 or is it on top of what’s already in place?

It’s a secret what algo we use for “active” detection. Just play active…

On top — even though the current ones get balanced here and there eventually

Cool

To me this is unacceptable. Things like tackling and exploiting and glitchy turrets and stuff should always be punishable. To have a no rules sector encourages the very worst kind of play and will just act to encourage the worst of HWS’ players to exploit and cheat around the rest of the universe (Say what’s to stop an ‘illegal’ ship warping out into normal space?) And if you can’t stop it, it just create more work for you and the police.

It would also become a bit of a salt-fest i imagine. Especially with cheap tactics such as tackling!

I think rules should apply in all playfields in my opinion :slight_smile:
Just my two cents

Best regards
Wise.

3 Likes