HWS 9 Teaser I | Big rework of Elemental Bank | Supergates

this isn’t going to affect keeps credits support right?
this is just about the Elemental Bank levels.
Level 1
Keep 2.5m credits after a full wipe => Free as defaul
so the keep 70 million support plus Bank level 1
will be able to keep 72.5 million after a full wipe?

See above

Hey @everyone,
after some thoughts Jascha and I decided to stack the keep credit values from both the “Keep XXm credits” package with the “EB level keep credit” value.

It took us quite some time and considerations but for certain reasons we go that path now.

Overall the doors we opened, what non-paying player can achieve on HWS, should justify it more than enough.

Thanks for your feedback overall!

1 Like

Honestly too many people are too fat and happy with all the free credits from interest. I would be fine with NO interest at all so people have to actually play the game to get more credits. Interest breeds inactivity and content. Which further leads to lack of PvP action. I am always in favor of any way to decrease the amount of credits and resources that exist so that people actually have to fly out of their caves and play the game…and maybe run into some pvp along the way =)

Just a thought…

I see, then I guess I am confused as to why it was ever (or still is) part of the bank levels? Thank you for clearing that up some.

Yeah that is an idea, or at least back down to the 1% we used to be stuck at years ago. Earning 50-70k credits per day will keep you poor.

Oh, you’re a small faction or solo player that just spent multiple seasons grinding the 70M to be able to store epics and cores? Whoops! Joke’s on you, NOW you need to somehow come up with another 2.4 BILLION on top of that!

What? That’s not realistic if you’re not a PVP only faction that’s holding golden globe or monopolizing the PVP traders? Well, sucks to be you buddy!

1 Like

I grinded 700m for OCD7 in a single season…

And definitely no one was able to stop me of using the PVP traders :stuck_out_tongue:

Heck, 70m is more than doable by playing normally. But anyway, this is the thing that worries me more:

You mean all those items that you get by dozens by just simply doing POIs? I had to sell epics at 10k CR the last weeks because everyone had hundreds of them. I ended selling 200 cores in a single day.

It takes less than an hour to beat a POI and get some epics and cores (and is basic PVE gameplay, mind you).

Ok, let me break it down again:

Either these items are so easy to get that retaining them doesn’t affect gameplay, in which case the change is nothing more than a punishment and doesn’t change gameplay.

OR

There’s a value and things need to be controlled - in which case the changes continue to stack advantages to a small minority and disenfranchise the majority, and/or make things less approachable for newcomers.

It’s a binary equation - either it is or isn’t a big deal, it can’t be both. In both cases there’s reason for people to be frustrated.

1 Like

It’s easy to get, but removing the ability to store them so easily, a demand for them in trading can be created. This season I tried to sell many many MANY epic weapons, very cheaply. Nobody wanted them, even at 10k, because there were just way too many available + whatever people had store.

At least with those changes, you can easily get them or buy them for a fair price.

Also, maybe irrelevant, but everyone’s epic armor and epic drills are getting wiped without any chance to be stored. The armor is literally META, and harder to get, and no one is raising an issue about “not being able to store them”. I don’t think we should be raising a fuss for the epic weapons either.

1 Like

I will suggest a change to epics, because when they did not sell in ecc, they were extremely rare and expensive, and compensated to sell them, but today it has changed, and it is very easy to obtain, therefore, or even buying from vendors of their origin, well what I think should change is that epic weapons should now only be sold by npcs of the factions of the game, and this makes more sense because as now each source will have its own allied faction, nothing is fairer to buy the weapons of these factions where of course you will need the maximum statues to buy the weapons, that is honorable, detail that in these npcs will only be sold the weapon of its origin and three other types that will be the same for all origins, the rest you should get POIs and black market sellers npc, same as commodites or players in the marketplace.

At the Banks, the “Keep xx mill credits” stats* will stack with the donor type “Keep 100m credit at full wipe?”

It won’t. But donator Keep xx nil is permanent. EB Keep xx mil isn’t.

It got updated some days ago.

But yes, the incentive for the Keep Credit support package is the permanent attribute.

2 Likes

I understand wanting a market for Epic weapons. I do. BUT from those of us who do ‘dungeon runs’ I can tell you pulling another Epic shotgun down from storage and 500 bullets is handy. Remove that and it becomes a lot more difficult to get your body back. I could see limiting the number we can store or limiting the number we can carry over or not being able to carry over. But honestly if I cannot store them, and I cannot carry them over, and I already have 12. Why would I ever want one for any price? The people who play at the end of a season are typically veteran and have lots of stuff. They are not in the market for epics unless over stocking for next season.

1 Like