HWS 9 Teaser I | Big rework of Elemental Bank | Supergates

we may need a 2nd golden globe :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha i’d rather die than mine another 700mil on GG! :slight_smile: I’m rich enough to retire I think haha, that’s all that matters! :slight_smile: (In game at least! :stuck_out_tongue: )

We need the good old laggy, golden globe, made of full gold with a thick layer.

how do we get 5 400 rp do u have a rp plan
we need a rp gg
or is rex going to give use all 60000 rp

And that is not all about EB in the end.
I repeat: at the moment: YES, interest are the most important no-brainer. Absurd lot with no effort.

Upgrading the EB in the future should only be made if your playstyle requires it. See the fee reduction or the keep amount.
I calculated some heavy trader from this season with the coming changes and saw some players want to go all-in for these upgrades.

But many will leave the EB untouched. Interest alone is not a valid “get the money in again” argument anymore.

when jasch read’s this… damn crazy idea’s again :wink:

rex how do we get all that rp

Hi REX

Bank 10 with give a return of 1,000,000 credits per day, but will cost 5400 RP and 965 million credits that will take about 2+ years in real life to payback, is this right or is this going to change?

Regards

1 Like

@Chief-Recktless non-constructive comments will be removed in the future. Think before clicking on the Reply button!

Wrong calculations, excluding a lot of external factors. I can’t comment on that.

Upgrading from EB5 to EB7 would cost 120m credits & 1300 RP
Let’s say this would be possible on day 1 of season 9.

One would gain 18m profit (compared to EB5) in one season.
It would take over 6½ seasons to finally break even with the investment + 6 seasons of “Keep EB”

I mean, this can’t be intentional or the final numbers?

1 Like

looks interesting…
Waiting for next teaser =D

I have just managed to reach level 5 and now it all changes. I was quite liking getting 2.5m credits per day. Now I would get only 0.5m per day. It would take 85 days to get the money back if I start from level 1 - that is nearly a whole season just to get the cost of it back. The same for level 10 is 965m which would take 3 years of interest to get your money back let alone the amount of RP it all costs.
I suppose the next ridiculous thing to happen will be a huge nerf of the OCD system. I have spent nearly 3 seasons trying to put together the money for OCD 7 and it will take at least the next season to get the rest of the money. If OCD is nerfed then what will be the point of trying to buy any of the higher levels of anything, because they will only get nerfed as well - recycle? OAM?
I shall not be ‘donating’ for extras when they are patently not worth the money I will spend

1 Like

Guys, really, I will stop responding to such “calculations”.

Do you go to a Bank in real life to “break even” only by getting interests from them?
The future EB will NOT CONTAIN only out of interests! Forget this luxury you got big in the past.

You can’t break even only with interest and this is fully intentional! You will want to buy EB levels by getting the full spectrum of other benefits. Interest is just a gentle push.

About the upgrade cost overall: no final numbers yet.

This is amazing change.
EB4 cost - 17,5m / interest in 90 days 36m
EB5 cost - 42,5m / interest in 90 days 45m
Donators with EB both on EU and NA will go from 450m in 90 days to 90m in 90 days.
This is still a lot, but it is far from 450m, that was just ridiculous. I am not sure if the higher levels will be used, but i don’t even care. Something like this was really needed.

2 Likes

It was needed, but i never expected it to be this extreme

2 Likes

I’m not sure what your ultimate goal to the EB changes are but I, personally, am not in favor of these changes simply because of the massive investment cost and diminishing returns. I currently have EB5 and to get from EB5 to EB10 I’ll need to invest 4,000 RP along with 420 MILLION credits. All so I can get a 1M interest per day and free Marketplace purchases globally. Ok, So let’s take this season for example, farming as much RP as I possible could, including the 10 RP per day for having a base on Homeworld and the 30 RP per day for having 30+ faction members, I was barely able to reach 1k a few days ago. That is an insane amount of RP to charge for the investment of EB10 and the returns on it are so negligible that I’m actually disheartened to learn about these changes. It’s so not worth it, not even close. Now factor in, that at the end of next season that’s going to wipe (provided I don’t buy the carry over) and I’m going to have to start all over from the beginning on season 10? Nah. I’m 100% against this change. The supergate change I’m fully okay with. That is a welcome addition to PVP.

3 Likes

Just a reminder that this is not real life. It is a game. A lot of the game does not reflect real life, so why should the bank? There is no incentive to play if everything is completely nerfed

The benefits don’t overcome the massive nerf EB5 has recieved. PVE players are now forced to play in pvp if they want any meaningful income.

Where is our income? - Because if we need to grind every season - we won’t have time for anything else.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback.
You really have very few RP.
Comparing is not good as I said for the future but in the current season some players have made over 5000 Reputation Points more or less easy.
It depends really. But it shows already the different play styles. You are more in the PvP sector I assume. The 5000+ RP guys more in the Trading sector.
That is intentional and in the next season more pushed.

But as I said, the upgrade prices, taken that it wipes, are not final yet. Nothing is final yet from the EB rework.