HWS 9 Teaser II | OCD rework | New HWS Gameplay

Thank you!
Appreciate your hard work. New season I’m sure has you busy

1 Like

Fractured space died because of that type of thinking
“I think all 100 of you are simply playing the game wrong”

What the hell are you saying now. Fractured Space is a MOBA game, and while they have a small population of players, they are hardly dead. I don’t even know what “that type of thinking” has to do with them.

your statement is factually wrong. Fractured space is dead.

What does it has to do with “that type of thinking”?

This type of thinking.
“ur just not good enough to play the game” “you just don’t understand the complexity of it”
“you have no idea what your doing, this game is amazing” “you don’t have enough dedication to play the game”

Games are meant to be enjoyable. They aren’t intended to be a commitment. Paid games should not force players to do things they don’t want to.

Survival multiplayer games typically require some form of commitment (ARK, Conan Exiles, Rust…). The important thing here is the word Survival. You start with nothing, grind, learn the complexities of the game, and prosper.

Talking about complexity, darn, Empirion is a SPACE game, belongs to the sci-fi genre, that is anything but simple. And you have enough examples of successful games like Kerbal or Space Engineers.

Stop trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

Survival multiplayer games typically require some form of commitment (ARK, Conan Exiles, Rust…). The important thing here is the word Survival. You start with nothing, grind, learn the complexities of the game, and prosper.

Talking about complexity, darn, Empirion is a SPACE game, belongs to the sci-fi genre, that is anything but simple. And you have enough examples of successful games like Kerbal or Space Engineers.

Stop trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.