HWS 9 Teaser II | OCD rework | New HWS Gameplay

I think Rex said that it’s safe you just cant add to it and only take out. But hopefully we’ll find out on here in a bit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually Rexxuxxs, you always doing magic and taking several rabbits out of your hat, congratulations on your wise and sensible decision, and I thank you all for your commitment to defend your points of view and I’m happy to reach a consensus, it only proves so much maturity that we have in our community and also rexx’s remarkable ability to translate and interpret this …

thank you to all involved

3 Likes

Well said! :slight_smile:

Per slot.

Nothing will be wiped.

2 Likes

THX !

1 Like

I have 3 ocd two on na one on EU you forget alt accounts

Much better.

2 Likes

Very nice modification. I see only upsides.

I totally get what you mean. I hate having to work at stuff in order to get things. That’s exactly how I got my R8 in real life. Sat around and did nothing to earn it. I feel your pain. Gotta run, reality is calling me back.

Also, punctuation dude. It’s a thing

Indeed, punctuation, paragraphs etc wouldve assisted my eyesight there. I do agree though. Most of us likely have families and dont want to grind every day, be that traders or resource gathering. Maximum amount of fun in the minimum amount of time.

2 Likes

I agree my punctuation sucked there and also spelling many typos also so sorry for that lol

nice scaling to OCD now looks good

Don’t wanna cause more polemic but grinding resources is a basic feature of survival games where you start with nothing and collect, grind, craft and get your way up to an established start.

I keep thinking you guys are just playing the wrong game. Bunch of games out there that you start, play 15 minutes and the game is over. Heck, check Fractured Space and give it a try.

1 Like

We want the HWS features to be accomodating and encouraging as much of the community and as many playstyles as possible, dismissing one of the most active player’s playstyles and telling him to play another game is not necessarily constructive. The last thing we need to do is make it more exclusive as it’ll result in a lower player-count which is less fun for all involved and damages Rexx’s community.

DaddyStu is one of the most beastly and god-tier PVPers, he’s really worth paying note to on here :slight_smile: He is quite literally a one man army, and what he says on these changes should be noted :slight_smile: , moreover he’s invested an ENORMOUS amount of time into Empyrion, i can’t speak for you @Daddystu but i doubt you want to change games after all the ass-kicking you’ve done :slight_smile:

Best regards
Wise.

PS: I wouldn’t say there’s been polemic, merely pluralist discussion!

1 Like

Playing the field a little atm - mainly FO76. Will certainly be back though in the new season - maybe with 2 new players, little Daddystus. How the f**k do I explain all these HWS features to them lol. I certainly dont want them grinding resources 8 hrs a day. I’m sure I can spare a little to get them started.

A word on the new seasons - I think it is these ‘renewals’ with certain HWS and Eleon changes that are keeping this game fresh for us old-timers.

The great thing about this game that IMO sets it apart from similar titles is the sheer variety of possible gameplay styles. You dont like the trader system or the grind - dont do them. Find another way of playing. Personally, i’ve probably been through them all. My boys however, if they do come play HWS, i look forward to seeing how they choose to explore the universe.

3 Likes

Here Here! Agreed! :slight_smile: And darn, two MORE Daddystus? HOW WILL THE UNIVERSE COPE?!?!

Best regards and Merry Christmas,
Wise.

@RexXxuS i cant get anything from my OCD, keeps saying wrong OCD level, not in OCD zone or OCD not allowed in playfield. im on the OCD zone in EGS HQ and still cant access it

I am having the same problem

Rexx is working really hard to get everything up and running. Patch comming today

Sorry, it is fixed now @Zebedy95 and @Hyperlink